Part 1: A new proxy?

Masky's POV

I was in my room staring at the hat I had found when Jay died.

"Children! We have a new proxy! Come down and introduce yourselves!" 

I went down the stairs wondering who it was this time. Another annoying one maybe. Hopefully not. Slender pushed someone in front of him. His messed up hair seemed.....familiar. He was also wearing a mask of some sort.

"H-Hi I'm Skully." he said nervously.

"Introduce yourselves to the new proxy." Slender said.

"I'm Masky" I said.

"I'm Jeff. If you call me Jeffery I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU RIGHT ON THE SPOT!!" Jeff screamed at the nervous man.

"I'm Jane. If you're ever alone with Jeff, punch him for me please." Jane said

"Hoodie" Hoodie said quietly.

"The names BEN DROWNED. Just call me BEN." The small link looking boy said.

"Child you understand you can take your mask off right?" Slender stated.

"U-um I feel more comfortable with it on for now." Skully whispered barely audible.

"Oh well. You are dismissed! We will introduce you to the other proxies when they come back from their missions." Slender said as everyone left. 

I was about to leave when Slender said "Oh I almost forgot. Masky give him a tour of the mansion and show him to his room."

"Yes sir." I quickly responded.

Skully's POV

I wondered where my room would be as the masked man gave me a tour of the mansion. I wondered if I would ever find my hat. I wondered if I could befriend this masked man. I wondered if I could find my way around this huge place. I wondered if--JAY! pay attention to what the pretty masked man is saying. DID I JUST CALL HIM PRETTY?!? I know I'm a disaster bi but I didn't know I would be thinking someone was PRETTY so soon! PAY ATTENTION JAY!

"Are you okay?" Masky asked.

"O-Oh! Y-yeah I was just th-thinking." I managed to stutter out. God I hated my nervous stutter. 

"Ok. Just pay attention." He replied.

I was surprised no one made fun of my stutter when I introduced myself.

"So...how did you get here?" The masked man asked.

"O-oh. I u-uh fell a-and I hit my head s-so hard I-I passed out..." I was embarrassed at the story on how I got here but I continued. "I woke u-up to see Slenderman standing i-in front of me. Then he asked me to join a-and I got-t up and said sure. Then I f-fell onto another rock and hit my head again." 

I hope he doesn't laugh at me...

Masky's POV

I miss Jay...this new guy reminded me of him so I tried to start a conversation.

"So...how did you get here?" I asked.

He seemed surprised and anxious. Even so he started explaining anyways, he got more and more flustered. I didn't laugh though because mine was more embarrassing.

"Hey, your room is right next to mine." I said.

"O-oh really?"

"Yeah."