King of the seven kingdoms

You pull the coat closer, the wind is cold and everyone who lives and works at Winterfell is out on the courtyard. You wore a dark blue dress that you sewed, it had no details or embroidery because you were not as good as Sansa. But no one can see the dress with the coat around the body with wolf coat as collar. The Stark family stood on a straight path with the rest of the people behind their backs. You are standing next to the stable because you do not belong anywhere else. You do not belong to the Stark family, you are just a bastard just Jon though he is standing next to the staff. Although he does not belong to the among staff either. He should have stood next to you but he didn't want to cause any problem. That's how he is, always just as good. But he doesn't understand that the only time any of you will get attention is through problems. You do not get attention by being good. And just by standing in the wrong place can annoy Lady Stark, she can hardly look at you or Jon and the only time she talks to you is to give you orders or tell you that you have done something wrong. But you understand her, her husband was with another woman and she bore his children. You had also hated your husband's child that he had with another woman. But it was not your fault that you were born, you never chose to be born. You see Bran climb up the stone wall up on the wall that surrounds Winterfell. When he reaches the top he beckons to you wave back to him before turning around to look after the king.

"The King is coming! He is coming! He and certainly another hundred people!" he calls down to all us waiting people. 

You hear everyone else start talking, but you continue to stand alone at the stall.