chapter 4

elena pov

"or you didn't want to"alaric said.

"i could have came back last year they gave me the choice i didn't want to i didn't want to come back here with the drama"i said, I liked the way it was there i had more freedom then i ever had with them.

"what drama"caroline said.

"everyone trying to protect me"i said. I didn't need protection i just needed freedom and with the originlals i got it.

"so you decided you wanted to live with originals what good do they do you"stefan asked.

"can you just ask your questions"i asked i said trying my best not to cry. I didn't need this after everything going on i didn't want this.

"your trying to act tough but your broken who did it"caroline said. I knew one of them would be able to see through me but i had to hide it the best i could.

"myself"i said i was trying to be as vague as possible she seen the look in my eyes and didn't ask anything else.

"you said a year ago you could have come back how"jer asked.

"they told me if i wanted to i could come home but i didn't want to"i said.

"why not"alaric asked.

"everything going on here it was better for me there i didn't have to worry about anyone getting hurt i knew i wasn't gonna get hurt i got to know them and their not actually that bad there good people"i said.

"they killed you and jenna"bonnie said.

"y'all kill people all the time"i said.

"and"damon said.

"at least they let me say bye to everyone"i said. I hated that they were trying to make rebekah and them seem evil when they do evil things all the time.

"why are you vouching for them"tyler asked.

"its not for them its for one of them"caroline said.

"i don't know what your talking about"i said. I knew caroline it wasn't hard for her to figure things out with the right clues and i knew she could see through me.

"will figure out what your not telling us we always do"damon said.

"not this one"i said. I couldn't tell them.

"you and rebekah best friends huh"jer asked.

"she's a good person but she's been hurt as many times as i have"i said.

"what is that supposed to mean as many times as you have"stefan said, Shit i wasn't supposed to say that.

"why don't i trust easy caroline"i asked. I knew that it was time to let her put the pieces together i gave to much away already.

"cause they always end up hurting you"care said.

"you stopped trusting and that explains why your broken"bonnie said.