intro

hi my name is loyalty i'm 4 years old and my mommy and daddy didn't want me. my mommy used  to beat me for not listening and my daddy is an drug addict. one day my mommy had told me to do something for her and i didn't hear her and she got up and slap me. i started scweaming and crying and i guess the neigbors had heard me and called the police. that's how i got in foster care. also i like to dance draw and watch dora and sometimes the older kids in the  bad place pick one me about how short i am.

loyalty p.o.v 

so its one boring day and i was just sitting one the bed just thinking about how life would have been if i wasn't in this place. when i was thinking i heard the door open and it was ms. wiss. she mean and ugly  she look like an mole rat and her teeth is rotten and her boobs is wobbly. it look like she don't take showers and she sometimes yell at me for no reason.

ms. wiss: come downstairs we have vistors to adopted someone and dress nice 

me: kk 

when she had left i got up and put on some black jeans that was ripped and a black shirt with some black vans. my hair is in two puffs balls. when i walk downstairs i saw five boys one was tall and got dreads, one had black hair and had glasses on, one had long blonde hair, one was short and had curly hair and one was almost the same height as the boy with curly hair and he have an sharp jawline. the for eye boy had started walking towards me and i got scared. 

hi i'm brandon whats your name the boy with the glasses ask me 

my name is l-loyalty i stuttered 

he seem to notice that i was scared 

don't be scared im not gonna hurt you and you have an nice name brandon said 

thank you i said 

do you want to come and meet my friends? brandon asks 

sure i guess i said 

TBC...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so i hope you guys like this  chapter 1 of this story and i will be update more often