First Day

Rara was sleeping until her alarm went off around six a.m. She woke up and stretched her arm out. As she realized it was the first day of school.

     "Yes! It is the first day of school. I can't wait." she says and she gets up and starts to work on her daily workouts.

     Her workout consists of fifty jumping jacks, twenty squats, fifteen sit-ups, ten push, and a one-minute plank. I finish around six-twenty and lay back down and scroll through her social media pages. She just likes to lay there and think about random nonsense. Her second alarm went off meaning it was six-thirty.

     She got up to put on some lotion and deodorant put on her clothes. She put on A black shirt with a red rose in the middle of it, with some black ripped jeans, and combat boots. When she was done getting dressed she walked to the kitchen to get the container of fruit out of the fridge. She put some of the fruit in a cup and then started to look for her keys. She rummaged through all the drawers in the kitchen till she saw them on the Kitchen table.

     Once she found her keys she went back upstairs to brush her teeth and after saying goodbye to her mother and her two siblings. After she was done saying her goodbyes, she left the house to pick up her friend who lives just down the street. She locked the door and walked to the driveway. The car was a two-thousand nineteen Elantra. It was a pitch-black car with dark windows. She got in and put the key into the ignition as she remembered the fruit that she left in the kitchen. She quickly took the key out and ran to the door to unlock it. As soon as she got to the door open she quickly went to get her fruit off the table.

     She left the house making sure to relock the door. When she got in the car she made sure her bookbag was still there from last night. She then put the key back into the ignition and drove to her friend's house. When she pulled into the driveway she called her friend. Once she picked up the phone Rara said: "Kendall I'm outside let's go."

     Kendall came outside and got in the car. She threw her book bag in the backseat. They drove to the Starbucks that was closest to their school. They had to wait a bit because it was a busy day and there were five people in front of them. It was seven-fifteen at the moment and school starts at seven-forty and they want to get there early but it looked like that was not going to happen. Around five minutes later it was their turn to order.

     "Hello welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?" The bland voice of the Starbucks employee boomed through the speaker.

     "We would like two Caramel Frappuccinos extra Caramel and whipped cream please," Rara responds as she rolls down the windows so she can be heard clearly.

     "That will be nine dollars and fifty cents."

     Rara drives up to the window, grabs her book bag from the back, and pulls a ten-dollar bill out of the front pocket. "Keep the change. Also Thank You," she responds as she reaches out to grab the drinks from the lady in the window. She puts the two cups in the middle cup holders. She drives off after checking them.

---------------------------

     They arrive at school at seven-twenty-eight. They find a spot in the front. Right after they get out more people are starting to come. They grab their coffee and their bookbags and walk into the school. They go straight to the front office to get their schedules. They check out each other to find out they have the same classes.

     "Oh my, I have to spend all day with this crazy person." Rara starts to complain as she walks out of the office to try and find her first period. They start to walk as they find out the class is upstairs. As they find a stairwell they see a group of boys wearing the team volleyball jackets.