Practice

Rara

     Kai continued to question why I was dragging her. Refusing to budge, I continued to drag her till we were at the outside GYM. She looked at me, her eyes showing a small glint of confusion. Pushing open the GYM doors to reveal the boys playing.

     "Jungkook coming your way!" Taehyung yells as we walk in. Kai grabs my arm and begins to pull me backward towards her.

     "Why are we here?" she whispers in my ear.

      "We were invited," I respond look at her briefly. "Taehyung!" I yell to get his attention right after Jungkook spikes the ball over the net and passed the blockers.

       "Hey Rara, happy you could make it." He starts to walk over to me with the others follow behind. I can see Namjoon staring at me nodding. I nod back at Namjoon. I start to make my way into the GYM with Kai following behind me.

     "Rara you're here," Jungkook asks as soon as he gets a glimpse of my face.

     "Yeah, I am," I say as I walk over to him.

     He starts to back away and look at me with a questioning face. I continue to advance until his back hits the wall on the other side of the GYM. The others looking at us in wonder as to what is happening.

     I close the distance so that there is barely an inch between us. I look up to look him in the eye and start to laugh. Dropping my bookbag on the side of him quickly I began to back away from him as he continues to look around confused. Kai starts to laugh in the background as the rest of the boys continue to be confused. I walk over to Kai still laughing.

     She glances at me and starts to speak, "You did not have to do him like that. He is confident in himself and he is way taller."

     "I mean he is not that much taller than me. Also, his spike could have been better. You should know you are a spiker."

     She smirks running onto the court to get a Volleyball off the floor. "Want to show them how it's done?"

    I nod and gesture for the ball. Tossing it to me she moves to the far side of the court. Before I can toss the ball up to ready myself Namjoon cuts in. "Of course she can make that there are no blockers. So that is an easy ball."

     "Then give me your best blockers." I start to smirk as I look at Kai.

Third Person

      Nodding long Namjoon walks over beckoning Jin and Jungkook. The two of them follow behind their captain, Jin with a nice big smile on his face while Jungkook has his head halfway hanging due to the intimidation he received not that long ago.

"Is three alright or do you think she can only handle two," Namjoon began to smirk as he lets out a slick remark thinking they have an edge.

Jungkook got some of his confidence back when he realized that they were shorter them him and he looked up, well slightly more up to make eye contact with Rara and Kai. He stood up straighter and continued to stare at them a small smirk forming on his face.

"Nah, the more the merrier. Kai over here can spike almost anywhere no matter how many blockers there are she will find a way unless she just doesn't see you coming." Rara offered the three boys a wink knowing she had a greater advantage than them.

The boys went to the other side of the net and got in their positions, Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook from left to right, watching and waiting to see where the ball would go. Rara looked at Kai again, "Left, right, or middle?"