Oreo Cookie Shake in L.A.

Sandra never thought she would say it, but that Saturday was just another boring day in LA. Her surgery had gone well, but the recovery process was taking so long she thought it was endless only to realise it had been three days since she was back from the hospital.She was sick of playing the guitar, sick of watching stupid YouTube videos and even sick of texting her friends, all asking how she was. She didn't want to talk about herself; she was actually bored of being herself. At that very point of her stupid and meaningless existence, she just wanted to be someone else.Sick of being herself, she grabbed her laptop and googled chat websites; she wanted one that was totally anonymous so she could pretend to be an entire different person and let her imagination fly freely. She thought it could be fun and interesting, in the end it was just a one time way of entertaining herself.She found a site that seemed secure and anonymous enough and logged in using the first username that came to mind.

eighthwonder joined the room

Very AHS...

She giggled to herself looking at her own username. Not very creative, but it would do. And she loved the show... it was one of those irrational passions for things that didn't actually matter, as her mother would say.After only three minutes, dozens of messages started flooding her inbox.

"Hey you nice name-wanna show me that wonder?"

"Hiya 34 yo male, wanna sex chat?"

"Wha ya lookn 4 here wonder woman? Some cock?"

Ugh... this is disgusting...

She thought of logging off, she didn't want to talk to those pigs. She wasn't even looking for sex, just a nice chat with someone smart and funny. Was that too much to ask?Scrolling down the list of names, one caught her attention; not because it was extraordinary and creative, but because it seemed friendly and funny, especially after getting such messages.

OreoCookiShake. Sandra smiled as she clicked on it. She didn't know whether it was a girl or a guy, but with a name like that, they had to be fun to chat with.

eighthwonder: hi... that's my favourite too :)

OreoCookiShake left the chat

What?! What the actual fuck?!

"Asshole..." Sandra muttered angrily and closed her laptop. She wondered if being nasty was a requirement for chatting in those sites. "Da fuck is wrong with people?"

Putting the computer away, she covered herself with the duvet and closed her eyes.

Tomorrow is going to be just another boring day in LA

More than two thousand miles from LA, Sarah Paulson was about to start getting ready for her special appearance in The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. This time, her stay in New York wasn't going well, and she was exhausted; so exhausted she had come up with the brilliant of going online as someone entirely different. She was tired of being herself and all the responsibilities that came with it. She had been starting at the cold screen of her laptop for several minutes without interacting with anyone; until she heard the pinging sound of a new message.

eighthwonder: hi... that's my favourite too :)

Sarah panicked and she couldn't even explain why. She closed her laptop immediately and took a deep breath. Pretending to be someone else was more terrifying than it had seemed at the beginning. What if things went horribly wrong? But what could really go wrong? She thought. She had to give it a try, for her own sanity. She didn't want to be Sarah Paulson for a while. She put the laptop away with a single thought in her mind; one thought that was more frightening and complex than she could have ever imagined.

Tomorrow...