Prologue continued: Critical condition

Song name: TRON Legacy Rinzler

I don't remember much of what happened but what I do know, is that my face hurt, like hell. I slowly opened my eyes, or well, eye and squinted at what little light there was shining into my room from outside. I slowly looked around the room, my eye locking onto random objects tell I saw a curtain over a window.

I slowly sat up and frowned, only to wince and brought my face back to a more neutral state.

Wtf is up with my face?

I looked to my left again and saw the curtain once more. I narrowed my left eye at the site of it, then swung my legs over the side of the bed and slowly planted my feet on the ground. My legs were really shaky so standing was more of a hassle then it should have been. I took a few steps forward for the first time in who knows how long and felt something tug on my wrist.

I grumbled when I turned to see an IV sticking out of my arm, and quickly pulled it out, then returned to my quest at heading over to the window. I reached for the curtain and pulled them open, to see I was somewhere, probably the outskirts of a city, but it definitely wasn't Chicago.

And then it all came crashing down on me, Chicago.

My family was dead, The Decepticons where everywhere, killing and destroying everything in there wake, the sky!-

I quickly looked up, only to see the sky was full of stars, but no moon, must have been a new moon. But other then that, the sky looked completely normal, no strange hexagons in it or anything. Just the normal sky.

Optimus- He must have gotten me out. Will I ever see him again? I sure hope I do, Imma need to thank him, without him I wouldn't be standing here right now.

I was bleeding out. I looked at the window and with the small light that was shining into my room from the door on other side, I was able to see my reflection. Nearly my entire upper right side of my face was covered in bandages, along with my once long orange hair was now completely shaved off.

Being to curious for my own good, I slowly reach up and grabbed the end of the strip of fabric called bandages and slowly unwrapped my head. At first my face still looked normal just below my nose, but then I kept unwrapping, and gasped when I saw my skin all damaged and then there was none at all. I could see my skull and the muscles of my face. It felt weird, letting the cold air touch exposed muscles. I dropped the strip of fabric on the ground and stared at myself.

The edges of the wound weren't that bad, but once you look at where my right eye should be, you wouldn't be able to peel your eyes away. Right where my right eye should be, was a hole, and I don't mean the eye socket hole, that was gone too. It was just a hole. Most of the bone in that area was missing too. There was just, a metal plate, most likely protecting my brain or something because I'm pretty sure with a hole that deep in my head it would be exposed.

I stared at myself in complete shock, Half of my face was gone, one of my eyes was missing, and I'm pretty sure my brain would be exposed for the world to see if it weren't for that metal plate they put in, probably to act as a fake eye socket.

My face morphed from shock to terror as my breathing became shallow and more rapid.

Oh my god, theres a hole in my face, THERES A FUCKING HOLE IN MY GOD DAMN FACE!

And then I started screaming at the top of my lungs, that is, tell the shock became to much for me, and I fainted.

It was like this for the next few weeks , I would wake up, having forgotten then what happen to my face, that is unless there was someone in the room with me or i would just find out by unraveling the bandages and seeing for myself, most times, it would end with me fainting.