Echo Zane X PIXAL Your not alone

(This happened in Season 8. Spoilers Alert. I repeat Spoilers Alert. You have been warned.)

Echo Zane p.o.v.

I was in the secret hideout with Lloyd, Nya, Misako, and PIXAL. I was alone right now because I wanted to be alone for now. I saw my brother Zane was crushed by Lord Garmadon statue. I can't believe he's gone the only family that I have is gone. I want my big brother. I was holding a picture of Zane and I. I started forming tears in my eyes. "I miss you big brother...I don't want to be alone..." I whispered.

"Echo? Are you alright?"

I turned around and saw my girlfriend PIXAL. "oh PIXAL I uh" She walk up to me and then sat next to me. "Tell me what's wrong?" She said now holding my hand. I didn't say a word. "You miss Zane don't you?" She asked I nodded. Tear run down my cheek. She gave me a hug I hugged her back. "I missed him...He-He was the only family that I have...before he told me...that my dad die...I don't wanna be alone..." I said "Echo you are not alone. You still have me and our friends" "B-But what if Lord Garmadon statue kills them...o-or you?" I said through tears. "We can take care of ourselves don't worry" "But I am worry! I'm scared!" I shouted "Sorry PIXAL" "It's alright Echo. I know it's hard for you to lose someone you care about but remember this you still have us. We will defeat Garmadon and his statue because the resistance never quite" said PIXAL. I smiled and wipe off my tears. "I remember when Clover told me all about him back at the lighthouse. She was right about him. Our father wanted to protect those who can't protect themselves. And that's what we do." I said "Your father must be a great man" "He was...I wish that I got a chance to say goodbye to him..." "I'm sure he looking down at you and your brother. He must be so proud of you both" said PIXAL. I continue to smiled. "Whatever happens Echo I want to have a great future with you no matter what this world gives us" "I wish the same thing. For us, our friends too" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. Nya then came into the room. "Guys we need to get out of here now! They're looking for us! We must leave right away!" We both nodded. "Gizmo let's go" I said I picked up my little robot friend. We all run out of our hiding place and hide. We were about to be surrounded by them. Lloyd then walked to the broken Destiny Bounty. He picked up a picture of his friends. "Wait this is half of the Bounty" said Nya. We all looked and saw half of the Bounty gone but not the other. "if we can't find the other Bounty ship then that's mean they must gotten out" said PIXAL "They must be still alive somewhere" said Lloyd "Alive. My brother is still alive" I said happy. I heard something above I looked up and saw my brother falcon. It landed on my arm. "He's alive! My brother is alive!"
....
....
....
....

(This happened now in season 9)

I can't believe this is happening. Nya Lloyd, Dareth and I we surrounded by Lord Garmadon army. Then we saw dragons. Six dragons. "The Ninjas they're back!" Shouted Dareth. The dragons scared away Lord Garmadon army. They landed. The Ninjas gave us a hug. I run up to my big brother Zane and give him a biggest hug. "Echo, I'm so glad that your safe" said Zane and hugging me back. I didn't say anything but tears fallen from my face. "Echo? Echo are you alright?" He asked me. Zane broke the hugged and looked at me. "A-After I s-saw you crush by Garmadon statue I-I thought that you were gone...a-and I would be all alone...you were the only family that I've had before our Dad die...I-I was scared...please don't leave me..." I said through tears. Zane was crying too. "I couldn't leave you, your my only family too. And my little brother". We give each other a hugged. "Let's bring peace back into this world" I said.
....
....
....
....
After we defeat Lord Garmadon we saw Lloyd return. Then I saw PIXAL she was safe. I run up to her and pick her up. "Echo you can put me down" she giggled. I put her down. "We did it we won" I said. She nodded and saw the others. "Zane, Clover you've guys return" she said giving them a hugged. The whole city of Ninjago cheered for all of us.

....
....
....
....

2 years later

I was watching my daughter playing around with my niece and nephew in the park. "Is something on your mind Echo?" Asked PIXAL "Yes. After all we been through we bring peace to this world to make our daughter happy and everyone else in life. And thank you for telling that I'm not alone anymore" I said "Of course Echo"

Hello everybody! This will be a final part of the year 2019! I hope you all enjoyed 2019 and all that happened! I see you all in 2020! Happy New Year to you!