Josh

Josh was really having a good time with his not - so - new - anymore school. Heck. He met so many familiar  faces like Oliver and Ivan and even Jade. Jade was his neighbour back at home and since they were both day students, they went home together. Well, almost all the time. Wow. In just 1 session he'd become popular, had awesome grades and gotten a girl friend, Tasha. Speaking of Tasha, he was having issues with her. So at the beginning of the session, he was a new guy. Then he met Tasha. Apparently she liked him. But he didn't feel the same way. At least not at first. But he gave her a chance anyway. You're not gonna believe how  well their relationship went. That is until recently. So she had been getting offended a bit too often. Josh started getting this feeling that she didn't like him anymore, or worse, she liked someone else. He had that suspicion ever since she started keeping her distance. He suspected she like some other guy like, Jade, Jones or Augustus, AUG for short. Of course it most likely wasn't true but hey, its possible.

Knock knock

Jade was at the door. OK seriously their closeness was becoming alarming. Though it wasn't strange, he knew Jade to be the lonely type who enjoyed all kinds of company even if he was around someone like Hag (Hag by the way is their annoying  deformed female classmate. She is not someone you wanna be around trust me. But they tolerate her coz, after all their like family).
Jade wore the usual. Grey shirt under a blue jacket with blue jeans and Fendi palm slippers or palms for short.
"Sup bro?"
"Cool"
Jade stepped in. The usual thing happened. He picked up a game pad and he, Josh and Frank took turns playing FIFA 19.