The Bully

Julie pov

I was waiting for the bus outside. I mean, not really excited; I get bullied alot even by my old friend, Raph. We were once best friends,  but then came high school: a hell hole for me, of course. I mean a new year, and school without friends. What could go wrong? Well, for me, everything. Even being the smartest girl in school, I continue being bullied. Typical.  I mean, I have blue eyes and brown wavy hair. I get bullied because I'm a cheerleader. HA! A cheerleader being bullied? Weird, right? Well, I guess I'm used to it. Can't wait for the first day of a new school.

"Sweetheart you need to wake up don't want to be late for your first day" my mother said in her sweet voice.

"I will be right down" I say, putting on my white sweater and gloves to head out the door. I hate a new school, especially cause I just got braces.  So much for changes. I head outside and wait for bus 178.

                             *

The bus got here and I went to the back of the bus. I kept getting stares and whistles but I just shook it off until a guy hit my butt. I slapped him and ran to the very back seat in the bus. I take out my phone and get my new earphones. I have broken like 20 of them in a month so new ones yay. I go to my play list and put on Three Days Grace and just drift off into space. All of a sudden we come to a stop them a pair of cheerleaders head towards me. Oh no!!!!!not again I thought. " Bitch your in my spot" she says flipping her blonde hair. "Sorry but I don't see your name here blonde"I say. "I am guessing your Julianna the newbie well just enjoy this one because it is not going to last"she says walking with her fake girls. What a slut? Am I right. Just a great way to start the year. Already have a bully. Then when I go to get off the bus I get trip by the blonde witch. "Oops sorry maybe you should watch your step"she was laughing the whole way off the bus. Well it doesn't matter I had a bully at my other school so I am used to this. Can't wait for the others right. Yet,there was one good thing about this school my cousin Cat comes here so maybe I can see her.

                             *

I walk in to my first period and see a seat in the very back. "Class to day we have a new student please make Julianna A. feel welcome" she says with her sweet voice. Now all I have to wait is for the bully.