Flashback

Julie's ~pov~

Thoughts- where am I? No it can't be they didn't find me not now. How did they find me! I thought I got rid of him!?!
I was lost for words. Might as well tell you my background. When I was little I had the perfect life. My mother and father were perfect for each other. They loved each other very much. But it all went down hill on my 10th birthday. My mom was taking me our for ice cream when we got in a bad accident. She didn't survive and the guy who crashed into us was injured but not like me mom. From that day on my dad turned into a criminal he had a job to kill people. So I ran away. I have no idea how he found me. I thought the police had him in jail. I should have just stayed and non of this wouldn't have happened. May I shouls just past time. I started to sing Chandelier-Sia. I guess I woke my dad up because he came and told me to shut up or he would kill me right now so I just started to text. Yeah I had a extra phone....but it was about to die. Why do I have the worst luck. Ughhh. Why is kidnapping so boring.Its really no fun. We its not the first time. Like when I was 12 I was so mad I didn't want to talk to any one and I didn't. I didn't talk for a month my friends thought I went mute. I guess it was the 'phase' when its not. And I hate it because people are jerks. Its like music is the only thing that can keep us going and I wish it was. Don't you ever just want to lay in bed all day. And it sucks because you want to do something and the world hates you. Guess that's just how the world is. Sooner or later. We will all be lost some people go early. Just because of depression. Its like a war with our selves. People think we just get better some people do but others like me it just haunts like a unwanted ghost. It sucks. Well I wonder when I'm getting out of here. Maybe now or never. Which I really don't mind but I need food.