Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON POV

CREAK

"THERE YOU ARE...DEKU"

"K-KACCHAN!" Shrieked Deku "W-what do y-you need?" Deku smiled nervously at him.

"Get The Hell Away From My Woman" Bakugou warned "Or I'll fucking rip your head off!".

"B-but who's that?" Deku asked. He wasn't sure who he meant, the only friend he has is....unless, he's talking about Ochaco?

"O-oh...you mean Ochaco, right?" Deku said with a slightly angered tone.

"Yeah, it's her. So, Stay Away From Her. She's Mine. You got that, shity nerd?"

DEKU'S POV

Away from Ochaco?

That's basically Impossible! I can never be away from her. Without her, I'm just.....a Deku.

And, HIS Ochaco??

She's Mine. Not Kacchan's. Only Mi-

Wait! What am I even thinking! She's not mine! She's my best friend! And that's it. Why am I even thinking that! Am I going crazy? Maybe I'm just scared about....something?

I start blushing at the thought, I then  shake my head, to try and get rid of the thought. "What do you mean 'No'?" Kacchan asked with annoyance.

Oh no, he thought I was shaking my head from what he said!

"N-no! I didn't mea- Ack!" I was interrupted by a fist punching my gut.

"I'm telling you this, One Last Time. Get The Fuck Away From Ochaco, or I WILL Kill You." He warned.

I fall to the ground clutching my stomach. I look up at him, and he starts kicking me. I yelled out of pain.

'HOW IS NOBODY HEARING THIS?!?!' I thought as I closed my eyes.

I noticed he stopped kicking me, so i decided to open my eyes. Once I opened them, I saw Kacchan smirking while looking at his phone.

'What happened? Why did he stop? Why is he smirking? Wha- wait...DOES IT HAVE SOMETHING TI DI WITH OCHACO?!' I panicked.

He then puts his phone back in his pockets and turns around to leave, but he stopped and looked back. He kicked me one last time before leaving. Blood was now stained on the white clean floor.

"O-Oc-Ocha....co" was the last thing I said begore passing out. He really kicked me hard.

____________

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hey Dan! when are you gonna confess to that cute brunette chick already? You've been crushing on her ever since eleme-" a short blonde haired boy with a black lightening-shaped streak on his left side of his hair, said before spotting something on the floor.

No. Not something.

Someone on the floor, with blood on the ground, and blood coming out of his mouth. He had bruises everywhere.

"Dude, You okay?!" The blonde haired's friend named Dan, yelled to the body laying on the floor.

"Oh my god......HE'S DEAD!!!!!" Yelled the blonde boy, as he began pulling his hair.

"Kaminari calm down! He isn't dead, He's still alive."

"You sure? He seems pretty damn dead to me." Kaminari said as he comes down a bit.