Its A Girl

Daryl stretched his arms and then reached out and wrapped them around Carol. "Morning Daryl. How'd you sleep?" "Umm good," Daryl replied. "Whats up? Something sounds wrong," Carol said. "Oh nothing, just going to go take watch." "Okay. Be safe," she said softly. As Daryl walked out of the room Carol slowly got up and made the bed. Daryl and Carol slept in Cell C. She started walking out of the room and then accidentally bumped into Glenn. "Sorry Glenn." "Oh its okay," he said. She started walking towards the bathroom when she heard something in one of the cells. It sounded like heavy breathing. She was afraid that someone had turned. Hopefully not. As she slowly pulled open the curtain she saw Maggie hyperventilating. "Maggie! Is the baby coming?!" Maggie replied loudly with, "Yeah. I think so! Go get Glenn!" Carol yelled for Hershel and Glenn to come in. "Whats the matter?" Hershel stared at Maggie and said, "Okay baby girl hold Glenn's hand and then push on three." She took Glenn's hand and put it in hers. "Okay. One! Two! Three!" They continued to do this for about an hour and a half and finally the baby was here. Maggie sighed with relief. "Okay. I think i'm fine," Maggie said. "Carol go grab something to clean this little ball of joy up with." "Okay," Carol said. She brought back a shirt and they wiped the baby off and covered it with a blanket. "Honey, what should we name her?" "I think her name should be... Lila!" Glenn then replied with, "Okay. That's a beautiful name. Lila it is." Hershel and Carol left the room to give Maggie and Glenn some alone time with Lila. Carol went over to the rest of the group waiting outside the cell and said that the baby was fine and that it was a girl. Everyone was overjoyed. Rick was happy for Maggie and Glenn. Now baby Judith had a friend to play with.