chapter 2

Remington POV,

When I saw her my eyes went wide, she's so beautiful. Wait... She's crying?

Once she got down the stairs, some man walked over to her and grabbed her wrist. "Ready?"

"Ready for what?" She asked as she gulped.

"Your mine for the night." I heard him say. Oh fuck no he didn't! He couldn't of... I mean, I knew her dad was evil but I didn't know that he was this evil. He sold his own daughter for a night? Or did I misunderstand?

Ruby's pov,

"What do you mean by "your mine for the night" I'm not yours... I don't even know you-" my dad came down. "Is there a problem?"

"UH YEAH FATHER! Did you... Sell me for the night again...?"

"Well duh..."

I ran to Remington, Emerson, and their brother patient 666. "Guys I'm scared."

"Sh, you'll be fine we won't let them hurt you."

"And this right here is why I sold you for the night. You can't seem to listen to me."

"Dad please, they are nice people."

"Sweetie, they are just trying to trick you."

"Don't sweetie me! You don't even care about me"

Remington POV,

Her dad sighed and went upstairs..

Ruby, Emerson, me, and Sebastian were out back in a maze.

"We should run away now." Ruby said.

"Yes we should Ruby." I smiled at her.

We were walking, then before we knew it alarms started going off and we all started running. "I think your dad realized what we were doing out here..."

"Sh, just run."