ah

Danny just woke up from one of his daily fights with the infamous Skulker, you come down and have some breakfast, but you've got to hurry up because Jazz is waiting for you in her car to drive you to school.”

 “Yes mother, I’ll be out in a moment!”

 He groaned while rolling out of his bed falling to the floor with an “Oof.” As he pushed himself up, mentally preparing himself for the day ahead of him along with his clique highschool bully, Dash Baxter.

 “Hey Danny, got your bag?”

 “Oh shoot!”

 Danny ran out his sister's car sprinting to grab his bag, Jazz chuckled,

 “He’s such a dork sometimes... Hurry up you’re gonna be late and Mr.Lancer’s going to beat your butt!”

“Yeah yeah, I’m here.” 

He climbed into the backseat, pulling on his seat belt, leaning back, enjoying the small conversation the two had on the small drive to Casper High.

 Jazz pulled into the drop-off zone shoving Danny out of the car, “Danny, oh my Lord I’m sorry!” 

Danny’s best friend Tucker sprinted to his friend, holding up a finger to finish wheezing, 

“What did you do this time?” 

Danny pinched the bridge of his nose shaking his head.

 “I-”

 “He told Baxter over there, you got yourself some braces.” Danny’s other friend, Sam Manson walked over to the two while Danny just gaped at his friend, soon after he groaned, “Why can’t anything go right for me, for just once in my life.” 

“You’re Danny, of course nothing goes right for you.” Tucker chuckled at his friend’s dilemma that he caused, and Sam just punched his shoulder. “Ow- Why did you do that?!” 

 “Because you’re being a dumbass.”

  Tucker sighed, “Sorry Danny I just want to give Dash a scare, you know?”

 Sam huffed turning towards the school’s entrance. “Come on you two, let's get to class.” 

“Yeah, before Mr. Lancer gives us detention… Like he always does.” 

Tucker chimed in,

 “Right. See you later then.” 

Danny waved as he walked off to his own class. 

Danny’s day was boring, rather than getting called out by one of his teachers for falling asleep in class of course, except for when lunch rolled around the corner. 

 “Hey Sam, Dash hasn’t done anything yet. Think he’s planning something?” 

Just as Danny sat down at the lunch bench in the cafeteria, Dash came storming over. 

“Hey Fenturd, Foley here told me you got yourself a pair of braces.”

 Dash’s face was smug as he tried to think of new ways to bully the kid.

 “Well Dash, I don’t think you can call em braces, but okay.”

Danny shrugged his shoulders at the jock. 

“Well then Fenton, lets see.”

By now a crowd has formed around the group which caused Danny to roll his eyes.

 “If you say so” was all Danny had to say before cracking a huge smile, Tucker clutched his gut in laughter as he rolled among the student’s feet while Sam was trying to stifle her laughter watching the interaction go down.