Viperion pt 3

This should be the last chapter if I do another viperion one it won't be like these! ~ThatGurl2002🏳️‍🌈
I stood knowing what I did the Lila and how she would hurt me... she would make others fear me. I stood shocked not doing anything while she grabbed and pulled me away. 'You made everyone think I was a fraud! Well now you won't be able to do anything to hurt me!' Volpina screamed pulling me to the top of the Eiffel Tower. I closed my eyes and waited. That's when she let me go. Here it is I'm going to die. That's when something wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into ladybugs arms, well Marinettes I instantly knew who they were. Like, if you changed your hair at least it would be a bit harder.
                   That's when I heard her say something that shocked me. 'Viperion take her somewhere safe!' Viperion? Who was that? That's when a boy around 17-18 grabbed my hand and we ran. I heard Volpina scream as we ran. 'Who are you?!' I yelled, 'sorry love I can't say!' Love? Did this boi just call me 'love'? Who dose he think he is!? 'I'm not your love' 'whatever you say, love. Stay here dont want to dirty up that petty face of yours~.' With that he ran away. What. The. Heck. Was. That. And why do I feel so weird...   

People complain about my endings so use your imaginations for this~
                ~ThatGurl2002🏳️‍🌈