Guilty Pleasure pt.2

Alastor walked ever so elegantly away from the lobby as he headed towards the hotel room of his new pet. His earlier encounter with Ms. Vaggie was interesting very entertaining. He could sense the fear deep within her, and the raw hatred she felt for him, the uncertainty, and guilt. Oh it was all so glorious. He basked in the delicious aura caused by the effect his very presents had on her. It radiated off of her like a beacon of light and he was drawn to it like a moth. He relished in his thoughts, the ways he made her squirm and scream his name. Alastor wanted to do it again, with her just see how well it would work. He wanted to pleasure her so much she'd feel too entrapped by her own desires to resist. Vaggie would be forced into submitting to his game. How wondrous that day would be! He knocked three times on the door to the two girls' bedroom and waited as he patted his hair a bit and fixed his tie, then topped his perfection off with an award winning grin that would give grown adults nightmares for weeks.

The door opened and to his delight Vaggie was there to answer it. Oh he got excited just seeing the horror on her face when she saw him. In fact it made him want to try something quite bold. "What the fuck..." Vaggie was about to yell but stopped herself as she didn't want wake up her sleeping partner. "Why did you come here?" She whispered harshly. Alastor couldn't help but chuckle as he gazed upon her rather indecent sleepwear. A large white night shirt with two X's on the front that stopped at her bare knees, the collar-- like on her dress--came off the shoulders but without a tank top underneath her small but noticeable cleavage was quite prominent. Vaggie tried her best to cover herself when she felt goose flesh rise on her arms from the unwanted attention. She spoke again in a threatening whisper. "What the fuck do you want now?" She said. "Heh-heh heh-heh. I just wanted to return this to you." He laughed coyly as he held up the pair of panties Vaggie left behind in her haste from the radio demon's room.

The one-eyed moth blushed as she stared at the garment clenching her shirt as memories of disgusting pleasure invaded her mind. She immediately tried to grab them but Alastor pulled back his hand and held it away from her playfully. "Give those back!" She spat spitefully. The crimson demon just smirk at her before turning his head toward the panties then pressed them to his nose giving the lacy fabric a good inhale before giving a satisfied sigh. "Such a busy girl you've been.~" He mock sensually making the shorter demoness snap as she reached up and grabbed her clothing. "Go away!" She seathed as she snatched her unmentionables from her walking breathing nightmare. Her pink bow began to resemble horns as her sharp gaze pierced angrily into the conman, unfortunately her focus on Alastor broke when she heard Charlie stirring from the room making her look back. Alastor took advantage of the distaction and grabbed the girl by her waist and made his way into the room with the shocked girl in his arms. Vaggie struggled after she was sure Charlie hadn't awoken. She even bit the bastard's hand but that just seemed to arouse him more. "Ah~Vaggie you shouldn't tempt me so." He said. The moth pulled away and whispered loudly "Get out of our room!" She pointed toward the door but Alastor was not phased he took the short woman's hand and kissed the knuckles charmingly before giving her the most hungry look she'd ever seen on a man's face. It was pretty dark so she couldn't see much but what she could make out were two half-lidded glowing red eyes and sharp yellow teeth. "Are you not just as eager to play again as I?" He asked. Vaggie looked to the demon shocked before he picked her up again and carried her to the bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you she might wake up!" She whispered. Alastor placed her down gently before he kneeled between her legs. "Then I suggest you keep quite, my dear." The demon removed his jacket letting it fall to the ground before he lifted the moth's long shirt revealing her bare unclothed womanhood. "My you didn't even bother to replace the ones you left, how unlady like." He whispered before blowing a small puff of air on Vaggie's sensative pink organ causing her to arch forward with her hand desperately covering the moans that wanted to escape her lips. She glanced back at the still sleeping princess afraid that she would awake to see her like this. Alastor continued teasing the girl with air and tiny licks to her labia he even used two fingers to massage the wet spot generously, before using his thumbs to part her vaginal lips. He panted excitedly as his eager breaths blew warmly against the pretty little jewel. He looked up to the blushing anguished face of the moth Latina it made him smile with mirth to see her so troubled. He basked in the women's scent a little longer before he planted his tongue-barred mouth into her sweet spot. "Mmm!" Vaggie squeaked as she trembled to the feeling of being eaten out by the Radio Demon, not completely literal. His tongue swirled and poked around the sensitive smooth muscle, grazing it gently with his sharp razor teeth. The greedy appendage invaded her uteral hole tasting as much of her insides as he could reach striking every amazing nerve bringing her closer and closer to the edge. Alastor took a short pause to lick his lips of Vaggie's fluids moaning as he watched her hips squirm. "Mmm~délicieux." He whispered before he teasingly swirled his tongue against her clit causing her body to involuntarily spasm. She released with a silent moan choking it back as her body let go. Alastor licked up the released white fluids hungrily swallowing every bit of it. "Such a good girl. You managed not to wake the princess." Vaggie looked back with watery eyes from fighting her pleasure. as her girlfriend slept she internally apologized over and over for doing this to her, for betraying her like this. She wanted to stop it deep down but her body wouldn't let her. Alastor got up from the floor and unbuttoned his trousers much to Vaggie's dismay.