INITIATION: deliver unto evil

*I wake up with a startle after witnessing a memory while i was asleep*

me: great my past is coming back to haunt me *i look around to see that the sun is barely coming up* damn i might as well get up

*I slowly get up as to not wake up the others and walk outside to get some fresh air and get the lay of the campus*

???: isnt it a little bit early to be up and about?

*I turn around to see that its professor ozpin*

me: just had to get some fresh air

ozpin: hmmmm...tell me who are you, and i mean who are you as in your past becuase we did a background check and you dont even exist in our database why is that?

me: if i told you my past and why i dont seem to exist you would either not believe me or take me as an enemy now its almost time for everybody to be up so if you will excuse me i must take my leave *i walk towards the locker room to grab my weapon to see that everybody is here i eventually find my locker and grab my sword from it and see if i can spot some of the people i have met over the past couple of days, i see jaune talking to weiss and a person wearing some kind of armor, it almost looks like she came from ixalan. so i decide to walk over*

me: goodmorning jaune 

juane: hey nick

weiss: oh gre-

me: IT'S TO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR YOUR SHIT SO DONT START SCHNEE!

weiss:....

me:so juane what were you doing before i got here

juane: well i was talking to pyrrha over here about maybe being on my team then weiss started telling me all the stuff that she's done, dude did you know shes on my favorite cereal box!

*i notice pyrrha looking down and away from us, then the intercom went off telling all of the students to head to the cliffside*

me:well it seems initiation is going to begin lets hope its fun *i smile wickidly*

//POV CHANGE: CLIFFSIDE//

*me and the other students had arrived at the cliff preparing for the test that we were about to go through. i saw ozpin standing there with glynda as usual*

*mind*: i swear to me if i have to be stuck in the team with that white haired piece of shit i will do either of 2 things:1 i would attempt suicide even though it might piss my brother off alot, or 2 just completely obliterate this entire planet and not give a damn, *sigh* well lets get this over with.*

AN* sorry for the long wait but had to deal with alot of crap coming back home but the other chapter should be coming out soon but until next time.