Chapter 2

The ship was, as James said before, an easy take; and it held the supplies that they would need to help repair the damaged hull of their ship. With the ship's crew and captain all on bended knees, the only thing left to do now was plunder the ship and make a quick get-away back to the port of Nassau. "How's it coming with the hold lads, any progress?" James questioned. " Aye, cap'n, but we're still no closer to crack'n it. " a rough looking pirate answered. "Keep at her lads. The faster you work the faster we can get out of here and trear ourselves to a good day's work." James said. " Captain! " another pirate working on the door to the hold shouted, " Hold's open!" James smiled at the sound of this. "Good work men; you lot, come with me down to the hold, the rest of ya stay here and keep an eye on our 'guests'."
" Aye, aye Captain! " the men shouted. With part of his crew in tow, they walked down the stairs into the dark depths below.

Author's notes: I'm really really sorry that this is really late. I had complications with Wattpad and long story short they wouldn't acknowledge my published part two of this story. This is a shorter version of the original but still doable. Anyways, this is Astarsin signing off.