Chapter Six: Blue Diamonds

So I was in a study period in school today and walked up to my teacher who was on a school computer and she was reading Harry Potter fan-fiction!! HOOOOOLY SHIIIIZZZZ ! What? Yea… so ON WITH THE STORY!!

~~~~~~~~

P.O.V. Elfie (Elfreda Midford)

As I woke up I could feel a small pain in the back of my head and I felt extremely fatigued. Moving my arms up to my head, I heard a small creak, the door was being opened. Immediately, I froze my arms in a limp position around my head and put a calm expression on my face. I heard a few small footsteps walk into my room and stop next to my bed. I felt the person grab both my arms by the wrist and move them to my sides before I felt them grab one the hand closest to them. I felt a small cold piece of metal slide onto my finger and my eyes immediately opened before the bright light of the room made me close them again. I heard the person beside me gasp before I heard a small voice. “Don't worry ma’am, its me, Finny, and I am just returning this beautiful blue diamond ring to you. I am terribly sorry for taking it before.” He explained to me. I could hear the sincerity in his voice and he adjusted my ring so the diamond was facing up. As he started taking his hands away, my fury screamed inside me and I quickly grabbed his hand in mine. Startled he let out a little yelp before he stepped closer to me again.

“Turn. Off. The. Light.” I told him slowly, anger was clear in my voice and I felt him step away and start to shake. “And get. Out.” I said as I heard him whimper in panic. I let go of his hand and heard him run to the door and shut off the light before he, not so gracefully, ran from the room. I opened my eyes again and saw the room was dim. I looked to my left and saw the window was covered by the drapes but the light still shone through them. It must be around noon, for the lights to be that bright. I quickly looked down to my hand and saw my ring. The blue diamond was emerald cut on a black ring base. White marquise cut diamonds ran around the edge of the blue diamond and a round cut ruby sat on the top. I took the ring off and looked on the inside. There was an engraving of a pentagram and 2 letters under the blue diamond. E.M. This stood for Emily Midford, my great-great-great (etc.) grandmother. She lived in the Victorian era and as I started to think about how I was in the Victorian era I decided to wear the ring. Soon I sat up and looked down to see myself in Mey-Rin’s bedclothes. I sat up and looked over the room to see my clothes burnt and ripped. I ran over to the clothes and patted the pockets of my clothes to make sure I had nothing in them and discovered nothing. As I started walking back to the bed, I heard a few knocks on the door and yelled out “come in” before sitting and adjusting the bed sheets to cover my bare legs. As the door opened, a strong wind blew in and stopped by me before the door swung closed again. Wind can’t knock, can it? I looked at the door confused before I turned to lie down again. As I turn to lie down, I hear someone move close to my bed, out of eyesight and quickly turn around. Suddenly I feel a hand on my chin and a breath on my face. I shudder and don't move.

“What are you?” a voice asks me. I shudder from the breath on my neck and the room starts to darken. I panic and start to move out of the persons grasp but black clothed arms go around my body and lock me in place. I turn my head and see a face in front of mine. Fuchsia eyes were staring at me and going from my eyes to my arms suspiciously. I gasp and his eyes snap up to meet mine before I breathe out his name.

“Sebastian”