Demus fluff (semi nsfw?)

There's some suggestive stuff but no one reads my story's I hope sooo we cool

Warning- sexual stuffff, dark humor, gore

Remus went back to the dark side after dwit very mad but also pleased with himself that he scared the light sides quite a bit . He walked in and waved to deceit . Went to the kitchen and proceeded to stab his arm with a knife to take out his anger . Deceit walked to him and grabbed the knife out of his hand . " what happened their Remus . I would 'not' like  to know" deceit asked . " they all a bunch of stinky poopoo idiots! I kept trying and trying but CSHIFEQCUIEIHJ I hate them dee dee!" Remus said as he picked up another knife and threw it at the wall . " yea their annoying like that. No stop throwing knifes into the wall I have to use those later "  Deceit replied . Remus grunted . " fffiiinne. I'm gonna go watch p0rnhub in your room and touch myself until I stop feeling like shit ." " w-wait why in my room?!"  Deceit asked ,surprised. "  well my rooms a mess, your bed has more covers and it smells like youuu~" Remus sad as he winked and walked off to deceits room as deceit rolled his eyes and blushed slightly. " stupid gremlin.."

The gremlin man jumped into deceits warm bed and snuggled up into his covers . He sniffed them, they smelt like his snek boyfriend. He quietly moaned.

Deceit..

Such a pretty slimy Boi, the only one who accepts him at this point . He loved him so much.ever since Virgil left deceits been a mess having mental breakdowns frequently, trying their figure out what he did wrong and Remus tried to comfort him the entire time and it had worked. Deceit had been calm now for a while and that made Remus happy.

Remus turned on his computer which was already on the p0rnhub website and just watched videos until his anger calmed down and was replaced with hornyness

Deceit was cleaning up the knifes Remus threw at the wall and stabbed himself with . He washed the blood off the knife and kept thinking of Remus . Deceit knew Remus would do anything for him but he had no idea that he would go torture the lights side for him ! He could hear everything that was going on while he was their and laughed at the fact that they were getting so mad at Remus's stupid jokes. Deceit loved Remus's stupidity, it made him laugh a lot . Yes they would sometimes get mad at each other but they would quickly make up and forgive each other.

Deceit finished and knocked on his room door . " ree, can I come in now?" He asked already turning the knob slightly. " yea you can"  Remus said closing his computer and violently throwing it on the ground . Dee walked inside and laid down next to him and went under the covers , hugging Remus from behind . " hm what's this for?" REMus said a bit surprised, dee rarely ever hugs him . " it's because I 'hate' you" Deceit lied as he softly kissed Remus's neck . He smiled and moaned slightly. "I love you to dee..~"

Ok I'm done I'm tired. Have fun reading my shitty fan fic that I hope no one reads .