Black Halo

A demon and an angel. What's the possibility of that. Modern day New York and a hybrid is walking their streets. I am able to hide my true self for so long. But, every week or so, i have to unleash some of my power.

Some may say i'm a fallen angel. Some say a sinless demon. There is no true way to tell. I'm an anomaly of this world. A shadow cast upon our god and the devil. No true meaning or purpose in this world. Having no family or friends, always living in fear of getting found.

I could destroy a city, but I don't. I never knew my full extent until now. Standing upon dead bodies. They fought for their lives, but they couldn't stand me.

Eyes glowing- one white, one black- i walk to him. My savior. My equal. My other half- Zaylen. We have no mother, we have no father. We are the loopholes of the universe. We are the saviors, here to stop the world of its death fate.

We are here to destroy the human race.

A/N:

This was inspired by a song called Black Halo by Black Pistol Fire. It's about a demon-angel named Ambryn who God and Satan have sent to protect Earth from humans by destroying them. The killing people part was inspired by what is happening to the Earth now. I know i'm going to sound cheesy, but we need to be careful about what we do to our planet. If the worlds whole existence was compacted into 24 hours, the human race would have been here for a whole 3 seconds. I just feel the need to share this because of that.