Chapter Eight: The Big Day Is Here!

Perries P.O.V.

I woke up at seven o'clock in the morning and groaned when I saw what time it was. I knew I couldn't get up yet because I'd wake up Laoise from her 'beauty sleep'.

"She'd need to sleep forever if she wanted to be beautiful. Having Laoise sleep forever wouldn't be such a bad idea....." I shook my head, snapping myself out of my thoughts, I tried to fall back to sleep.

**********

"Okay, this is not working." I paced my room.

"Should I go out to the living room?" I stopped and considered. "Yes, I will!" I walked over to the door and put my hand on the handle. I considered it again and decided not to. I went back to pacing.

**********

After another while of pacing, I glanced at the clock. It was half nine.

"It's not so early now." I thought again. I slowly changed into a green tank top, light blue denim jacket, and light pink shorts. I went into the en-suite and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I wasn't ever bothered to put on makeup, it just looked fake. I slowly tip-toed downstairs, as not to wake anyone else.

I rummaged around in the breakfast drawer (We had a breakfast drawer, a dinner drawer, and a supper/tea drawer. We also has separate drawers for ourselves for snacks and whatever.) until I found a packet of sausages, bacon, black/white pudding, and eggs. I took out a pan, put it on the stove, turned on the stove, waited until it was quite hot, and finally put the food on it. I watched I've it until they where done. I took out a large plate and dumped the finished breakfast onto it. By then it was ten o'clock.

"Breakfast!!!" I yelled up the stairs. I heard a door slam and footsteps running down the stairs.

"FOOD!!! YUM YUM YUM YUMMY YUM YUM!!!" Jade, of course. Who else?

"JADE...." A voice yelled sternly. Laoise.

"Yes?" She was already in the kitchen, eating. Laoise stormed down the stairs

"You.. Why..? Why do you have to be so.... So..." She struggled for words.

"Loud?" I suggested.

"This is none of your business." She scolded me, than turned back to Jade. "You're just so loud." I was taken-aback. It was just her sheer rudeness. Jade had taken no notice of Laoise, and had almost finished half of the plate of food.

"Jade, leave some for everyone else." She smiled gingerly, gulped what was left in her mouth, put down the plate of food, and ran upstairs to change. Than all the other girls came downstairs to eat, all dressed up and make-uppy. I shuddered.

"Are you okay?" Jade had seen me shudder.

"Yeah, fine." I replied, getting plates and cutlery out of the drawers and setting the table. I put what was left of breakfast out as well. Most of the girls didn't eat anything, as they were on strict diets. I ate most of what was left. Jade are the rest, of course. Just when I was finished washing up, a horn honked outside. I jumped slightly.

"Oh, thats the boys. See ya later, Perrie!" Jade called, grabbing her bag and running out the door.

"Bye!" I called. Minutes later, our disgusting pink limo came. I say far ready from all of Laoises friends, and, of course, Laoise. I sat between two friendly girls called Jesy and Leigh-Anne.

Jesy had browny-bluey eyes and thick dark brown hair and loved to sing and beat box, which she was very good at. Leigh had curly black hair and dark brown eyes and was also a great beat boxer and rapper. They were both friends before the X Factor and their personalitys were very alike.