Chapter Twelve: We Are Going To.....

Jades P.O.V.

"Aww! They're so cute!" A voice cooed. I groaned and stretched, hitting something hard.

"Oww! That hurt!" A sleepy voice complained.

"Enough of your whining!" Another scolded.

"Rise and shine, sleepy Joe. Now's the time, don't ya know?" A husky voice half-sung, half-drawled.

"Who's got a husky morning voice?" I opened my eyes slightly. Sam raised his hand. I have a song that would explain exactly how I feel right now. "Pezza, you're the camera woman!" I grabbed my iPod off the bedside table and plugged it into the speakers.

"You ready?" I asked Perrie. She nodded. "Three, two, and..." I clicked the song I wanted.

"I stumble over to the window," I hopped out of bed and stumbled over the window, tripping over and exclaiming in pain. "Open the curtains, the blinding light." I opened the curtains and sunk to the ground, moaning "What a world, what a world..." The song continues, and Joey joins in as my 'partner'. Perrie records us as we dance around, throwing a pretend party with everyone from the day before. Joey and I were the only ones not laughing at the end, as we put up our hoods and strike a gangsta pose.

Watching the video, I saw that she had recorded me sliding down the bannister and Joey splitting his onesie as he attempted the splits.

"You know, we have posted a lot of videos of you two messing." Perrie said, posting the video on twitter.

"Says the one posting the video!" I shot back, grinning. She rolled her eyes.

"I'M HERE!!!!" A voice yelled jokingly, and the door flung open. I turned around and saw Tulisa standing there, arms outstretched.

"Tulisa!!!" I jumped up and gave her a hug.

"Guess where we're going!" She held me at arms length.

"WHERE WHERE WHERE!?!?!" I yelled.

"JAMAICA!!!"

"Where?"

"Jamaica? You know..? The people with the dreadlocks and funny accents? They say 'man' a lot?"

"Oh! Them!" I breathed in a long breath, at least I knew where I was going, unlike some people! A.K.A. The boys! I turned around and tauted the boys. "Nah nah na na nah!! I'm going to Jamaica and you-ou aren't!!" I stuck out my tongue. Sean scowled and stuck his tongue scornfully out back.

"Looks like someones in a bad mood!" I teased babyishly. He pouted and turned away from me. I ran and hugged hims, saying: "NO!!!! Don't leave me......." Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I fished it out of my pocket and checked what it was.

'NEW!!! Are X Factor stars @DJDroney and @SwagMastaJade (Joey Droney and Jade Thirlwall) together? Pics of them lying in bed together after their twit cam last night have been taken by an anonymous reporter.'

"WHAT!?!" Tulisa, who had been reading over my shoulder, shouted, mouth-open. I swallowed.

"We did a... Um... A twit cam?" My voice went up an octave at the end, like I was asking a question. I looked over at Joey, who was grinning sheepishly, watching Tulisa carefully. She stormed around the room for a second, before bending down and whispering something in Perries ear.

"I know!" Perrie wailed. Everyone was looking confused.

"I can't believe..." Tulsa fumed, pacing the room again. "That you did... A twit cam....!"

"Whats the big deal?" I asked.

"The deal is...." She stopped to think. "I don't know. I don't even know why I'm angry at you doing a twit cam, I just am." She sighed and walked out of the room.

"Okay.... That was weird!" I said what everyone was thinking. They nodded.

"Must be on her period.." Sam whipsered. Perrie smacked him on the arm.

"Hey.... Wheres Leigh-Anne and Seán?" Jesy asked, just realising that they were gone.

"Probably doing... The unspeakable in Leigh's room." I muttered, walking around Sam.

"Hey Sam?"

"Yes?"

"You smell." I stated. He laughed before raising an arm and sniffing. He gagged.

"God I do smell!" He exclaimed. Everyone gathered around him and smelt for themselves. I quickly snapped a picture and tweeted it.

'@SamDaMan is smelly today. What do you think @AgentP ?' I attached the picture. A few seconds later Perrie and Sam's phone buzzed. They checked their twitter and replied.

'@SwagMastaJade smells bad, very bad indeed. @SamDaMan' Was Perrie's.

'@AgentP @SwagMastaJade okay!! End of conversation.' Was Sam's.

"Okay, now we'll shut up about Sam's smelly armpits." I smirked. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I called. The door creaked open. I looked at who it was.

"UNCLE SI!!!!!" I yelled, running into him. He stood there like a wall, pretending that I wasn't there. I hugged him for a minute before he cleared his throat and Il let go.

"Okay, boys. You have to come back to our hotel, I have an announcement to make." I raised my eyebrows at the lads as they passed by.

"I wonder where they are going..." I thought aloud closing the door.

Sams P.O.V.

"Um... Simon? Where are we going?" I asked nervously as Jade closed the door behind us.

"Back to the hotel, I already said that." We followed him outside and into the limo. What was waiting back at the hotel, I didn't know.

A/N

He he he he he. I just felt like saying that. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! It's not so happy got me though....

My Grandad just died.... I mean it's Christmas Day!!!

~Ellie