seven | party

jenmin ° party

ꕥꕥꕥ

last day in busan

"wake up, you lazy ass" jungkook flick his sister forehead.

"arghhh" jennie groaned

"I'm going back with you" jungkook said before walking out from his sister bedroom.

"such a burden" jennie mumble.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"arghhh" I groan.

I didn't want to leave early but here I am in seoul, working, I leave busan two days ago. I wish I had more time with jennie.

:

"jimin" hoseok snap his finger infront of jimin. "you're going with us for lunch or not?" he ask again.

"no" from his voice, he know he should leave jimin alone.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"it's been a long way ~" jennie happily get out from her car after she arrive at her home.

She notice that her door is wide open and there's many different shoes.

"jennie's home" rosé shout happily as soon as jennie enter and close the door.

jennie face palming.

"why the fuck did you guys throw a party in my house?" jennie ask.

"a celebration that you're home?" rosé said more like question.

jennie look at them one by one. They were waiting what jennie's gonna say.

"music on" jennie shout happily.

"WOO" they all shout in happy tone.

Jennie smile, being with them is the most happy thing she ever experienced.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"how's busan?" hanbin appear from behind.

Jennie admiring a view in her balcony "kind of nice" jennie said while sipping her drink.

"so, it's look like you had a new neighbour" he change the topic.

"yeah, he's hot" jennie answer not interested.

"so it's a guy" hanbin nod at his statement.

"hey jen --" hanbin has been cut off by someone screaming.

"YAH!!!".

Jennie and hanbin look at each other and chuckle. "seems like someone need help" jennie said heading downstairs follow by hanbin.

"what happened this time?" jennie ask since hanbin not interest into their fight which happened about everyday.

"HE JUST PUKE ON MY DRESS THAT COST MORE THAN HIS SOUL" Lisa shout pointing at bambam.

Jennie look at bambam and said "he's drunk, lisa. Deal with it".

"but unnie" lisa pout.

"she had a point there, lisa" jisoo laugh.

"yeah and since you sit nearest to him and had a ugly make up plaster on your face" rosé state teasingly.

"YAHH!!" Lisa shout annoyed with these two and walk to bathroom to change clothes.

Jennie join them laugh after Lisa leave from the situation.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"how about sleepover here?" taeyong suggest.

"yeah, great idea" mino high five him.

"R.I.P my food in the freezer" jennie put her palm on her forehead softly slap on it.

"come on, we're not that bad, jen" jackson state.

"yeah sure" jennie rolled her eyes. She still can't forget what happen three months ago what happen to her kitchen when they had sleepover in her house.

"so, what's his name? I saw him enter his house just now when I arrive" mino ask.

"who?" jennie ask literally had no idea who he's referring to.

"the guy living next yours" mino said.

"I don't even get to know his name" jennie shrugged at her own answer.

"tss, he seems hot tho" taeyong join.

"yeah he is but no" jennie answer while searching a channel on TV.

"nice pick, jen" yoongi said.

"yeah, fast and furious 7" jennie mumble watching the movie with her friend.

"unnie, where the heck did your ice cream go?" lisa shout from the kitchen.

"here we go" jennie mumble.

"can you at least put a bit effort in your eyes" jennie shout back.

"found it" lisa shout back.