thirty | bruise

jenmin ° bruise

ꕥꕥꕥ

Jimin, jennie and and Mr Kim was watching a television when suddenly Jiyong who just spotted jimin quickly grab his collar and began to punch him.

jennie start to panic while Mr Kim try to pull Jiyong from jimin. "you!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU HAD MY SISTER PREGNANT JUST AFTER I APPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!! ARE YOU THAT NEEDY?HUH? ANSWER ME YOU --" there, he lost his temper and punch him again. He burst it all towards jimin.

Jennie try to stop them but jimin just keep pushing her softly away thinking that Jiyong might accidentally hurt her.

The noise made all the people in the house gather at where they at. finally, Mr Kim success from pulling Jiyong away from jimin with Ms Kim help.

"what's going on??" Ms Kim ask angrily. "jeez, isn't it obvious? He's over the line, mom!!" Jiyong glare at jimin. Jennie was panic look at how the jimin condition, full of bruise while jimin try to calm her down by saying that there's nothing to worry about.

"so what? I'm happy for them!" Ms Kim said trying not to be mad. "and you should to as her brother!" Ms Kim continue.

"jen, are you serious about this?" jiyong ask her as he can't believe his sister decision. no answer. She keep glaring at him for hurting jimin.

jennie then pull jimin to her room.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"why didn't you punch that jerk back?" jennie ask staring out the window. "he's your brother, jennie-ahh" jimin said walk towards her.

"but still" jennie mumble since she can feel jimin back hugging her. She turn around, putting her palm on his chest, resting her head on his chest and mumble "I'm sorry".

"for what?" jimin ask still hugging her.

"for what jiyong did to you" she said softly. "I told you, it's okay" jimin caress her hair, putting his chin above jennie head.

"no! it's not okay, it doesn't look okay for me, seeing you with many bruise, seeing you being punch by my brother infront of my eyes! it's not okay jimin-ahh!" jennie said, sobbing.

Jennie then decide to break the hug so that she can take something to treat his bruise.

"come here" jimin who was staring at her, furrow his eyebrows at what jennie said. Jennie sigh and turn her head towards jimin with serious look on.

Jimin gulp. 'she's still look so scary and that would never change' jimin tought. with that, he slowly walk towards jennie who was trying to search a suitable for jimin bruise.

Jimin then chuckle look at how she's acting like she knows well about this kind of things. "did you just laugh? -- at me?" jennie ask furrowing her eyebrows angrily at him.

Jimin gulp again, that look on her never fails to make him feel scared and nervous.

"found it" jennie said excitedly pull out the oil. "how did you know this is --" jennie cut him off by saying "excuse me?" sassily. "I've treat someone before and he has been punch too so yeah" jennie said, not looking at jimin instead she was looking at the oil.

She carefully wipe the oil where his bruise is. "he? it's a guy? who is it?" jimin ask staring at her face who was now closer since she need to take a better look where the bruise is actually.

Jennie didn't answer instead, she continue to put the oil, giving a light blow. Jimin who doesn't get an answer he's waiting for, hold her wrist to stop from what she's doing which is probably just done.

"yah!!" jennie wishper-yell at what he just do. who is he?" jimin ask staring deep into her eyes, waiting for an answer.

jennie face was so close with him that made him feel nervous but somehow trying to play cool.

"it's long time ago, jimin-ahh!" jennie said not wanting to mention who it was. "so?" jimin ask furrowing his eyebrows.

Jennie harshly pull out her hand from jimin grip and step back, put back the oil inside where it suppose to be.

"yah!!" jimin was about to continue but completely being cut off by jennie say "yuta!" jennie yell facing him. "it's yuta" this time, she feels like she's about to cry, tears already was about to fall down.

"w-why are you crying?" jimin ask feeling guilty trying to go closer to her. Maybe there's a reason why she didn't want to mention who it was.

"I'm sorry" jennie mumble, quickly get out from her room.

Jimin was about to follow behind her but stop when someone was infront of him, completely blocking his way.

"I told you not to make her cry" a cold voice said. "I-I didn't kn --" jimin cut off himself when he just realise that he doesn't know what to tell. He, himself didn't know why she's crying by just mentioning that guy name.

Jiyong was staring at jimin who had his eyes on where was jennie direction awhile ago.

"why?" jiyong cold tone ask that send a shiver to jimin whole body. "w-why what?" jimin ask slowly facing jiyong.

"why did you make her pregnant?" jiyong ask using a same cold tone. He lost his word. He didn't know what to answer. He doesn't plan that to happen, but when the news about jennie's pregnant come, he feel so happy about that. He was smiling non-stop the entire day. He even feel excited about being a father.