CHAPTER 6

G's pov-

We all walk together to the training arena and then we sa him.We sa Tobias the head leader of the Dauntless.

-Hello CAWERDS.Well came to your death.-he said

-Hear you will all learn to be come brave and useful to us but if you kill your self before then...then you are a cawerd.-he yelld a us.

The way he said it was menacing but I was not going t fall for his trick I know what he was doing.He was trying to get all of us scared.

-Well let's see about that.- I replied.

He looked at me with those cold eyes he was mad but when he remembered me he smiled.

-Well miss let's see about that then.-he said.

-hmm-

-ANY way today we will all be working on hand to hand combat.So I hope you all start to think like a dauntless because HEAR we all fight.We fight for the people tha can't defend them self and we fight for the people that are not that strong.Any way you all must fallow are rules no matter what.You will speak when I tell you to you will not sneak out after 9:30 and you will all eat together understood.-he said.

-No- I said.

-Excuse me-

-You heard me rite.I will not do what you yell me to do...Four... Well at least I think that's your name.-I said.

He smiled to me.It seems he was happy that I did suchthing.Then he looked at Ian and Jayson and he started to smile again.

-Well what do we have hear it seems my three friend's it's nice to see you three hear again-he said.

He stop and looked at all of us and then he said.

-Now...you will all have a chance to choose the team you want.It is not normal to do this but this year we gave it a chance so...all of you will get to now each other more so then you will have trust and then you now the team you want.Am I clear.-

-Yes Sr.-every one said.

-Good.Now all of you get out.-he said.
Four's pov-

I sa them...they were all grown-up so fast it was wonderful but as headleader of the Dauntless I have to stay ferm and strong.And if I hug them or anything I will be seen as a soft person and that will not be good for my report I can just imagine the head tittle of the new:
The headleader of the dauntless hugs three new comers.

That will be horrible so horrible.Any way I tould everyone of them what we do hear and then G spoke up and we had a short argument but it was nice t see that they three choosed their old faction.I now they she ownly 16 but to say truth I think she could run thins place easily.