CHAPTER 7

G's pov-

-All of you will go to the training room and you will all be working on your strength by punching a punching bag.- four said.

-Sounds boring.-I murmured to my self.

-Excuse me.-

-It's just that was what you Did when you came hear,is it not best if you can build up are strength by resisting all the punches that your comrades give us.-

-Well then I guess we could that.You now what let's do that instead of punching punching bags.-he said.

-hmm.-

-Today we will all be doing hand to hand combat.So you all better get friend's.-he said.

-Sr. yes Sr.-everyone said.

-Lets start.-he said.

We all got started and we got ready to fight first up were two guys.And thise two guys were the same one's I sa in the ceremony the brown headed guy and the blond headed guy.They were both going to fight.I was happy to see this but I did not say a word to and I did not even smile.The mach was starting but then I heard someone tapping my shoulder.I tearnd and sa who it was.And to my luck it was Four.

-Come.-he said in a low vocie.

-Why should I trust you.-I replied.

-Because...you have to and you made a promes to my wife that you will...-he said before I cut him off.

-Fine then.-I said and walk with him to his office.
Fours pov-

The mach was going to start so I knew that was my opportunity to get G to speak to me and tell me how things are going.I tould her to come with me and she did it was almost if she trust me.

-Well then let's get the rest.-

-What???-

-I am not going nowhere if Ian and Jayson are not coming.-

-Just come with...-

-No.Not if they are not coming.-

-Fine.-

-Good.-

She went and got Ian and Jayson and brought them to me.We walk to my office and I explained everything to them.

-Well that's all you have to now.-

-So...you are saying that we can't leave this place.Not even if we wanted to.-

-Yes that's the sad truth.-

-This is misery.-said G

-It's true.-said Jayson.

-You all clear on that are you.-I said.

-Yes Sr.-they all said.

-I think it is best if the three of us leave.-G said.

-Why do you say that???-Ian,Jayson and I said.

-Because people will start wondering.Why is the headleader of the dauntless speaking to three new comers when they are suppose to be training to get in the owner of calling them selfs dauntless???-G said.

-I see.-I said.

-Well then.At midnight we will all