Chapter One: Good Bye Kalos, Hello Galar!

Y/n= Your name(which we probably all know, just in case😉)
Y/N/N = Your nickname
*************
"Come on out, Aurorus!" You say tossing a pokeball up in the air.
A double flash of bright yellow light shown and Aurorus and pysduck stood on the ice.
"Psyduck!" you whine, "you weren't supposed to come out!"
The psyduck blushed adorably, "psy!"
"Come on, I've already packed you up your ready to go, next time I see you, we'll be in Galar!" you bent down to his level, and petted his yellow little head and placed a kiss between his eyes.
Psyduck was your faithful partner since day one, and he didn't seem to want to evolve, so you gave him an everstone. Psyduck might be a water type, but yours learned moves like ice beam, ice punch, and blizzard.
You tapped his pokeball on his head and the white light shown and when it faded psyduck was snuggle in his pokeball.
You placed it back to in your bag:

Then you turned to Aurorus, "hey, promise you'll take care of the gym" you said rubbing her face

She nuzzled her face against yours and you whispered, "and Dad too."
She smiled and nodded.
"Ok, I'll see you when I come back, but I promise that we'll video chat, and I'll tell Dad to play you my new videos! Ok?"
She nodded happily.
You couldn't take your Aurorus, you wished you could, but you wanted to carry only 5 pokemon, just in case you catch any in Galar.
It always broke your heart to leave your pokemon, for example, when you traveled to Alola, you also carried 5 pokemon, you left your glaceon.
"Alright, bye bye." you said, it made a noise as you pressed the pokeball against it's neck, and just like with Psyduck, the white light took Aurorus inside the pokeball.
You kissed the pokeball and skated your way to your dad, "take care of her, please" you placed the pokeball on his cold hands against your warm ones.
"Don't worry, Y/N/N" he placed a cold kiss on you forehead, "good luck and say hi to your mom and Gordie for me"
"I will, dad, and you keep up this gyms reputation good" you smiled brightly at him.
Your dad gave a chuckle, "if trainers have to try twice to beat you, they'll have to try at least 5 times before they beat me!"
You laughed, "ok, dad, take care!"
You skated away and turned around and blew him a kiss, "don't forget to show Aurorus my videos!"
"I won't!" he waved.
You got to the bench and took off your skates placing them in the there box, and put on your light blue shoes: