#1 Part I: Sunlight & Laughter

Third Person POV

The December sunset struck through the windows as if a flash of gunpowder happened and Yuna was getting exceedingly tired. The curtains were covered as fast as lightning could go by Jimin, her roommate and fellow member of her group.

"Jimin 어니, thank you so much. If you didn't come here a second earlier, I would've-" Jimin interrupted me by clicking her tongue and shaking her head in a "no" direction. "Yuna, stop thinking about what could've happened and just focus on what you're doing. Besides, you're my 동생 and I will not afford other people not doing what I just did," Jimin lectured Yuna.

Yuna chuckled lightly as a feather and smiled as Jimin repeated her smile and went back to work on the dining table. AOA was actually all on the dining table (except Chanmi and Seolhyun) doing work for their annual festival golden stage to be performed in about 10 months after their year hiatus. Chanmi was busy changing the choreography for their performance in their dance room and Seolhyun was trying to learn the changes the maknae made. Hyejeong was helping Jimin's work and suggesting ideas as well and Yuna was recording a section of the song over and over again to perfect it. Jimin was selecting songs and designing concept storyboards for their performance.

Everyone in the group had a role to play with designing their performance, as their CEO had a sudden change of manner and decided for them to create their true golden performance. As it was stressful, they were glad to have this opportunity as it was very rare for a group to make a performance all by themselves. Well, it wasn't just themselves. Their manager, who was fortunately a woman, was also helping them by making food for them (of course their blood pouches), and contacting makeup artists, stylists and hairdressers for the festival.

~ timeskip to about 4 hours after brought to you by Jimin's tree ~

"Girls, we've been working for too long today, so let's call it a day and hibernate in our coffins until tomorrow," Jimin said, stretching her back. Yuna also did the same as they got back from their home recording studio. Chanmi and Seolhyun heard the news and came in covered in sweat from head to toe. Jimin couldn't help but laugh loudly at their sight, with the two youngest laughing as well, FOLLOWED by the entire AOA laughing as well. "YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE RUNNING FROM A GORILLA I SWEAR-" Jimin tried to say but was stuck by her loud laughs. Everyone agreed and loudly laughed at Jimin's response.

They all retreated to their coffins after changing into their sleepwear in the basements where nobody could fine them except for their manager of course.

Everyone was having a calm hibernation, including Chanmi and Seolhyun after their exhaustion earlier today, but Yuna was certainly having a disturbing...