Characters: Main and Supporting

Main Characters:

Sophia Alexandria Eun Zorilla (Soph/Sophie/Phi)- Sophia's a 22 year old UNICA HIJA  of Paradise Group of Companies' CEO, having her twin brother, Sam, by her side always made her more confident about things. She's 5 feet 4 inches tall, has a straight brown hair and  was once very bright, jolly and friendly but when she experienced continues heartbreaks, including her parent's official annulment, her boyfriend's betrayal and her brother's sudden death which she believes her fault, she became depressive, sensitive and suicidal. She is a promising Theater Arts graduate but she decided not to act or sing anymore since she was abused and dumped by Ken stealing all of her song compositions which instantly made him a super star. Due to her parent's concern with her failed suicide which made her comatouse for days, he was forcefully sent to her mom's country, Korea, to start anew, 3 years already passed when she met Vixx, her neighbor and new guardian. She slowly comes back to her normal self when she met Vix who was actually his guardian angel.

Vixeniel/Vixen Haven (Jeong HaeHyung) - Vixen is one of the most mischievous angel in the third triad. Thou his age is actually unknown he looks like he has the same age with Sophia. Since he is actually an angel he is capable of speaking all of the languages and has special abilities like healing someone and flying. He was forced to go down to Earth to be more focused with his mission and that's to make Sophia believe in life again. His head Sir P constantly remind him to hide his identity because if he fail his mission he will lose his wings which is really important for angels. He lived next to Sophia appartment in Korea and in the Philippines. But as he spend time with her, he slowly developed feelings towards her which made him desire to be a human being. Having felt the attraction, his fellow angels "The Arch Angels" one by one went down to Earth and pretented to be his brothers, as they help him with his mission and with his feelings. 

Kennedy Vince Caballes (Kevin Sy.)- Kennedy is a 23 year old celebrity who grow up practically by him self alone because his mom and dad got different family. He grew up abused and depressive which made him fall inlove easily with Sophia since she was really caring and very maternal. He became truly inlove with her but as time goes by seeing his girlfriend seems to have a very bright future ahead, he became extremely ambitious to the extent of using his girlfriend's connections and compositions for him to be immediately famous. His betrayal caused him wealth and fame while it caused her depression. Few years later he bumped in to Sophia with Vixen, since then his guilt and sadness with his betrayal with their relationship worsen.  

Dianne Lois  (Lois)- Lois' is a 22 year old bestfriend of Sophia and Jon's ex. She was Sophia and Samuel's childhood friend since their parents were also friends. She's very loyal to Sophia. She 5'2 inches tall, has curly black hair and has a fat body. Having no boy friend since birth, she became extremely happy about Jon's confession which was obviously fake. She fell in love easily with Jon and dreamt to share a house with him and their 6 sons and 4 daughters. She was extremely inlove with him that's why she became so sad with their break up causing her to lose weight and make over her self as a revenge with her heartbreak. 

Jondelle Paolo (Jon) - Jondelle is Sophia's bisexual friend who is also Lois' ex. He was force to date Lois when his father threatened to take his inheritance once that he choose to be gay, since his mother was a famous restaurant owner (as well as Lois) and his father was a well known phychiatrist and book author who always ridicule homosexual people he decide to force his self to Lois. Due to his relationship Lois, Soph's bestfriend, Jon and Soph became really close but on contrary his closeness to Sophia made Lois really sad. They broke up and haven't seen each other in years until Sophia went back to the Philippines and invited them, since then he became more attracted to Lois. He was 6 feet tall and he always make fun of Lois and Soph because their short. He's cool, funny, loud and acts vulgarly but deep inside he is a very deep and serious person.     

Supporting Characters:

Marvin Van Schutzengel (Bro. Bernard)-  Marvin is Sophia, Jondelle and Dianne's friend who entered the seminary. He was the best friend of Samuel but due to his sadness he have chosen to fulfil Sam's dream to be a priest to save his sister's faith.     

Samuel Alexander Eun Zorilla III (Sam)-  Sam is Sophia's twin brother. He is very timid but deep down on his heart he is very caring with his sister. He has been a shoulder to cry on, a parent, a partner and best friend to her but he was concern with Sophia's lack of faith in God. They might be similar in some ways especially physical appearance but they are actually different. Sam dreamed to be a server of God but he was forced to disregard his dreams because he was the heir of their company. He loves his sister dearly that he saved her sister from her suicide attempt but he then died saving her. 

Samuel Alexander Estrada Zorilla Jr. (Mr. Zorilla/ Alex)- Mr. Zorilla is the father of Samuel and Sophia and the C.E.O of the Paradise Group of Companies. He is too obsessed with his company's growth that he neglected to show affection with his off springs causing his wife, Selina's despair. Selina and Alex got separated because Selina can not stand his womanising and he's lack of time. 

Selina Eun SongYi - Ms. Eun is Sophia and Samuel's mother, being the  

Kimberly Jane -

Dra. Dela Merced -

Heaven Sent:

Sir P (Peter Haven/Jeong HaeVin) - partly-based on San Pedro (Filipino Term for St. Peter) the right hand of God in Heaven.

Michael (Mike/HaeSup) - 

Gabriel (Gab/HaeYoon)

Sealtiel (Seal/HaeWon)

Jehudiel (Jude/HaeIn)

Uriel (Yuri/HaeRim)

Barachiel (Rachi/HaeBom)

Raphael (Raphi/HaeMin)