L'OISEAU VOYAGEUR

A man sitting on the edge, of the ledge of his window .  Stares deeply into the streets while smoking a joint mixed with cocaine.He  was under the impression ,that the cars seemed like moving blocks and the people resembled as colonies of ants moving around in confusion. He sighs and says out loud  to himself :
- "Oh !how I wish I could be free."
Suddenly a bird lands next to him and sits a top of the ledge. The man stares at the bird and says:
- "Oh dear bird, how I wish I could be free just like you little buddy and fly in the clouds."
The bird twists his neck,pecks around on the ledge and looks directly at the man and says out loud :
- "Dear man, have you in mind ,how great it is,the life you have?"
The man surprised by hearing the bird speak  ,rubs his eyes  together and in a shocking but curious tone says to the bird .
- "You can talk!"
The bird answers.
-"yes"
The bird then continues Pecking around the ledge .the bird then hops up on to the shoulder of the man and in a joyful tone he  says to the man.
-" I was once like you.
But now,
this is the life I live,
not the life I chose.
Understand that there are those who are blessed with gifts, while there are other who live their lives with a curse.
There are some who are lucky enough to be born rich,
while there are other who are poor and barely eat daily.
There are those who have families, while others live lonely.
There are those who seek happiness,
while others seek power.
Long story short .My dear friend
Let it be the life you live that counts,
for I have travelled far and I have seen many things in life thanks to  my beady eyes.The things that I have seen , may seem impossible or  misunderstood by the likes of humans. But in your next life ,one of the many 99 lives given to you ,by the great creator . Then maybe you will have the chance to witness what I have seen, Dear man."
The bird hops off the mans shoulder , twists his  neck , pecks his back with his beak and turns back to stares at the man .
The man begins  to laugh and says out loud .
- "Wow! this is some good shit rocky sold me .I could swear, I thought that I heard This bird talking to me."
The man flicks away his joint as the embers of the flame burn the cardboard filter . The man then climbs back through his window , he closes the window and heads back to his living room . The man crashes on the couch , he turns on his TV and begins watching  a reality tv show. The bird stretches his head ,he peaks  through the window and watches the man be entertained by images coming from a box plugged into a wall .
The bird shakes his head and peaks at the window and says to himself.
- "Dear man, don't let yourself get caught in this trap. Travel, discover, learn, and love the chance to change what this world is. Make it become better for your next life. If you do not act ,when you have the chance .You may not be able to have your say when
You no longer have the human form. "
The bird hops of the ledge and he flies away into the suns horizon.