MOLLY

I remember the first time I laid my eyes upon her. We were at a party. She wore silver bands around her circular waist. Her whole body glistening of pink salt likes radiation. She looked as profound as planet Jupiter soaring in the solar system.

There was something about her that caught my eye .The flying butterflies in my stomach almost started to feel similar as someone punching me in the gut as we were introduced. I couldn't understand it, never did I feel such a way towards anything. It took us about a half hour to get completely acquainted. I'm a shy guy,  she was well but still she was full of mystery. I was  waiting to burst her enchanting character and know what she had to hide .

We went on the dance floor by that time. She had let me touch her body; it was soft and silky, just as the evaporative exterior of Neptune's surface.

She grabbed me by the hand , we both locked eyes and at that moment she says to me :
"Are you happy?"
Her voice was as soothing as her skin.
I was happy. Deeply my eyes sink into hers , gently I lift her face with the palm of my hand. An adrenaline boost in my blood vessels blind my vision. The only feeling was of my lips touching hers.

I was bewildered by her existence. As we kissed, I felt the sun's radiation approaching us with heat. As it got hotter, my periodic dream with her was coming to an end and i felt strongly dehydrated in need of water .

She snapped out of our moment of lust, and ceased to kiss me back. She teased me for a few a second, but then was chased away by the glimpse of sunlight. She left me with her warmth, that I eventually lost when the sunlight hit my eyes. Of course I resisted letting her disappear, but her luminous existence could not allow the sunlight to expose anymore of herself. I lost my strength against the light, and she was gone.

I felt a shadow cast over my euphoria. Why does everything feel so dark when the sun is up? The irony, I didn't miss the sun. I just wished she was the source of my light forever. Why did that night have to end? All I had left was the memory of the taste of her lips  and the echo of her name that she gracefully whispered in my ear.

Like a lunatic, I still search high, low, far, close, here and there, just for her. All just to re-live and experience the feeling she made me feel that special  night .

I ask around to many travelers ,That I encounter in the night,a simple question  .
- "I am looking for Molly, have you seen her?"

Some don't understand my desire for her nor are they aware of her superior power. While others lead me towards the direction she supposedly is , I exceedingly need to meet her once again to get a taste of her lips .