fourty eight

money 💸

money 💸

sunmi:
ARE
YOU
FUCKING
KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jeongyeon:
coming to the company rn

x

x

452,911 likes 2,087 comments

yoojeong: this is my beautiful girlfriend, nayeon. she is very loving and caring, with a hint of silliness. she is my biggest supporter and she makes me very happy. we've been together for a long time so your hateful comments won't affect us, and for everyone supporting us, thank you.

chungha: yessss this is so sweet ❤️❤️

jynycouple: AWEEE IM SO HAPPY

hyontau: 2 attractive girls 😍

[+42 I was rooting for her... now I hate LKS Entertainment they're all homos]
↳ [+92 lolllll anyways LKSE is the best]
↳ [+85 ur just upset that your dreams are going to change now zz]

[+67 they are clearly in love. so cute.]

[+11 honestly i hate dispatch for exposing them but i'll support them!!! 🏳️‍🌈💖]

[+53 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 LOVE ALWAYS WINS 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈]

x

jeongyeon entered the house and nayeon welcomed her as always.

"hey baby." nayeon hugged her. "are you okay? is everything okay?"

"yeah. i honestly didn't expect today to be so... i don't know. but now everyone knows about us. is that okay with you?"

"it's more than okay. now everyone knows that you're mine. of course not like actually mine because you're your own person but like-" jeongyeon giggled and kissed her.

"babe, you're rambling."

"ah, i know. sorry. does any one this worry you?"

"well of course because my career could end now, but i think people are supportive for the most part." she explained.

"i'm so glad to hear that. what do you want to do now?"

"well since my schedule is cleared... how about takeout and a movie or tv show you choose." nayeon smiled brightly.

"i like the sound of that. you can go change into comfy clothes, i'll order the stuff and set everything up."

"okay thanks babe." jeongyeon pecked her forehead before going into their bedroom.

stan loona

jinsoul:
WOOHOO LKS ENT SAID GAY RIGHTS LETS GOOOOO 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

after picking up the food from outside the door, she quickly locked the door and walked over to the couch, setting the food on the coffee table.

the two ate the food before cuddling as the movie continued. nayeon held onto jeongyeon's hand and played with it, doing sexual jokes.

"oh my god girl stop." jeongyeon pulled her hand away, laughing.

the two continued watching the movie and soon jeongyeon fell asleep. nayeon noticed and went into the bathroom to grab makeup removers. she gently wiped it on her face and then carried her bridal style into their bedroom. she laid her on the bed and tucked her under, kissing her forehead.

"goodnight baby."

-

it's 2020 🥳🥳🥳🥳