< tony - mine 🌷>

genre: fluff
requested by: LeeArim (sorry i took so long with the request)

genre: fluffrequested by: LeeArim  (sorry i took so long with the request)

You have not saw your boyfriend, Tony, in a long time. After Produce X 101, He went to America for vacation with his family. It's been two months since you spent time with him. Since the time difference, you guys can't text unless one of you stays up super late.

(Y/N POV)

today is the day! tony is finally coming back to korea. i haven't saw him in a long time and we haven't talked a lot. i'm laying in my bed right now watching youtube. he never told me what time he was coming.

(Tony POV)

   i am already 7 hours into the flight. it is currently 10am in korean and i am so tired. (9 hour skip he fell asleep) my mom woke me up since we made it to korea. my sleep schedule is probably messed up now. it's 7pm here now. i hope y/n isn't sleeping. my parents drop me off by the house and i go inside. i knock on the door to y/n's bedroom but there is no response. i walk in to see y/n sleeping. i smile and sit on the bed. "ahh, y/n is so adorable."

(Y/N POV)

  i just woke up and i feel someone playing with my hair. i immediately open my eyes and turn to see tony. "you're finally awake, sleepyhead." he says as i hug him tightly. "i missed you so much." we both say at the same time. he laughs as he carresses my back. "let's watch a movie, yeah?" i nod and pull away from the hug. i turn on my tv and go to netflix. "what movie do you want to watch?" i ask while looking at the movie selection on netflix. "it doesn't really matter. i'll just end up looking at you anyways." he says. "then why did you say to watch a mo-" i say but get cut off since i turned my head and our faces are so close to each other right now and i want to scream. a light blush appears on his face as he looks down and scratches the back of his neck. "s-scary. let's watch a s-scary movie!" i say. he nods in agreement. i search for scary movies and i find one. it is called "the bye bye man". it looks pretty scary but i am probably going to end up falling asleep. i play the movie and lay my head on tony's chest. i feel a bit cold but the comforter is under us so i decide not to say anything. "are you cold?" ok did he juSt reAd my fuCkIng MiNd? "yeah.." i say and he removes his hoodie and gives it to me. "thankss." i smile and put it on. he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head below my chest. what a baby smhh i love him :') i start to play with his hair. a jumpscare happens in the movie and he jumps a bit and i giggle to myself. "i-i'm not scared i swear." he tells me. "yeAh you're totally not scared." i say while holding in my laugh. i start to hear very low snores coming from him. i'm pretty sure he is sleeping. i turn my head to check if he is sleeping and his eyes are closed so i guess he is? i turn off the tv and try to get up to make some ramen but i feel a hand tug on the sweater i'm wearing. i get scared because like, what the fuck? i thought he was sleeping. "stay heree~" he says and pulls me on the bed. i just want some friggin ramen man. "i'm so glad you're mine babyy~" he tells me. oH So I'mMmm the baBY? haha funniest shit ever. he is cute tho so i smile and kiss his cheek. i play with his hair as we cuddle. he falls asleep but i'm afraid to move to make ramen. he might wake up. i guess i'm never getting my ramen...

<THE END>

a/n: ok so like this sucked and it was very short but i haven't wrote in a long time. forgive me haha.