Ch. 2

Two years later.

I was walking to my special spot on the beach, but I felt this sudden urge to eat. It's really annoying. It happens all the time- and it's no joke either! My friends always say that I must be ill if I'm not hungry! It's quite funny sometimes - in year 7, in HUMs I was bored, and I was starving(never skip breakfast- it pays later on in the day!). I just casually dipped into my bag and started eating crisps! My friends all found it hilarious!

Anyway, I was walking, when my phone began to ring, playing Live While We're Young....Love that song. I mean, who can resist amazing music by a band made up of 5 beings of complete perfection?! Not me...I'm only human! If you haven't gathered from that, I Love One Direction...I think they're ama-Zayn, bril-Liam, extraordin-Harry, fab-Louis and phenome-Niall (personally my favourite!)! Hehe...See what I did there?! Niall's definately my favourite though...who can resist that sweet, funny Irish leprechaun charm? Not me!

Damn! I thought. I'm hungry...just my luck! I looked at the reciever...Tia. I answered. "Hey girl, whats up?" I asked. "My dad hit me again, and I did it again, and it won't stop bleeding!" She sobbed down the phone. "What?!" I exclaimed "Did you use a razor again? 'Cause I said only a needle. At most" I could practically feel her pain flowing down the phone. "I couldn't stop myself...I needed to, you know? I mean, you of all people, should understand that." I cringed, slightly. Yes, I cut too. The bullying still continued, and it had gotten too much. I snapped, and turned to the only alternative I had left. Cutting. My bully's made me feel like I deserved it, and I put all my effort into it when I did.

I sighed. "Tia, you really need to stop.." I was met with silence down the other end of the phone. "Tia?" No reply. "TIA!" I screamed down the phone "Answer me...Please!" "Home...Bathroom...Mine...Can't see...I'm sorry...I'll watch over you..for..ever..." "NO!" I gasped and turned around on the spot. She had never gone this far...she had promised me. Promises can be broken. I reminded myself...As if I needed it.

I sprinted all the way to her house, and pulled out her key. Yes, I have a key to her house. Her father doesn't know. I unlocked it, and sprinted inside. I was met with a furious figure, blocking my way. "GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU BASTARD!" I screamed at Kevin, her dad. He just blinked at me. "SHE COULD BE DEAD 'CAUSE OF YOU!" I howled in anguish and pain, and shoved past him. I heard him run behing me.

I reached her room, and kicked the door down. I'm trained in martial arts, problem? No, I didn't think so. And if so...Get out of my kitchen! I ran across her room, to her bathroom door, and listened. Nothing. "TIA!" I screamed. No reply. It took several kicks to break the door down. The sight that met my eyes, got me crying, again...I dropped to my knees and crawled towards her. I could feel kevin's watchful eyes on my back. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE, CALL AN AMBULENCE YOU MORON!" I shrieked, not even turning around. "Tia...Tia please wake up...You promised me...Remember...Please, don't do this to me.." I broke down in sobs, holding her hand tightly.

The next thing I remember was several men walking in and pulling me away from her, and saying it was going to be okay...