Chapter 1

Tanner's POV
I'm hanging out with Mark, Jack and MatPat's sister Y/N. Y/N has Pandora up and playing music along with singing along to it which is super cute. Y/N is so adorable. We are also playing Uno and Y/N is always winning every game. I won once and that's it. Mark already went out and is on his phone doing who knows what. Jack is now out and cuddling with Mark. It's between me and Y/N now. I'm so close to winning. "Shit how I thought you were out of draw 4's!" I said. "Nope and Uno." She said. I have no way to give her more cards all I have is a Blue 2, a Red 4, two Greens a 3 and 9. I lay down a Green 9 thinking maybe she has no greens because if she wins this one I'm out of the game.
Y/N's Pov
I just gave Tanner a draw 4 and he is getting angry but he is cute when he is angry, why do I have these feelings so quickly. He just laid down a Green 9 and I have a Green draw 2 left. I lay down the draw 2. "Draw 2 Tanner." I said. Tanner just lost to me.
Tanner's Pov
What how. " Hey cutie that's unfair I should have won." I said. Did I just call her cutie? I just ruined being able to date her. "Did you just call me cutie?" She said. She heard me shit. She slides over to me, " What are you doing Y/N?" I said. "Maybe it's because I like being called cutie handsome." She said. HOLY SHIT she called me handsome. " What was that again?" I said. " I called you handsome Tanner." She said. She did call me handsome maybe I will be able to date her. "OK can we da-" I'm interrupted by her kissing me. Her lips are so soft to the touch. I melt into the kiss. She pulls away. "Tanner, can we date?" She said
Mark's Pov (wow new view)
I hear Tanner get cut off by Y/N kissing him. "Hey why don't you take him out on a date before you kiss him!" I yelled at Y/N. "Tanner, can we date?" Y/N says. "Yes Y/N, yes we can I was about to ask you before you cut me off." Tanner said. Jack hits me on the arm and whispers in my ear. "Hey I didn't take you out on a date when I first kissed you do of." He whispered. Yeah, that's true he did kiss me before we went on a date. "Yeah I remember that now." I said.