Chapter 2

Y/N Pov
I pulled Tanner by the arm and took him to my room to be in private. Get your heads out of the gutter. We are just going to be talking and playing games. It's still in the gutter isn't it. Games as in PS4. Dirty minds. We started playing Diablo 3. If you guys don't know what Diablo 3 is you might live under a rock but go look it up. We made characters. I'm a demon hunter and Tanner is a necromancer. I played music so loud that Mark and Jack couldn't hear me and Tanner talking.
Tanner's Pov
I'm kissing Y/N on the apple of her cheek while playing Diablo 3 with her. She is good at this game. She is teaching me how to use the necromancer. I'm sorta not paying attention to the game. I'm paying close attention to her features. She has H/C hair with her tips as F/C, F/C eyes, freckles/dimples you choose. I don't hear her talking anymore. The lights just went out and so did the TV. Did the power go out? I feel the bed move like someone was sitting there. I feel something wrap itself around my back. It starts to pull at my shirt like it is trying to tell me to take it off. I take it off but confused at the same time
Y/N's Pov
Smut Warning ⚠ I Repeat ⚠Smut Warning⚠ You Have Been Warned. I turn off the lights and the TV and sit down on the bed. I wrap my arms around Tanner and try to take off his shirt. He took off his shirt and then push him down on the bed and start kissing him. I feel him taking off my shirt and I let it happen. Smut is over I repeat it is over. I hear from the living room someone yelling. Me and Tanner run out of the room like we saw a ghost. "What is going on out here?" Tanner said. I look and see Jack running around with Mark's phone. A sigh of relief escapes my mouth.
Jack's Pov (Another New View)
Mark isn't paying any attention to me and I don't know what Y/N and Tanner are doing all I hear is music. I think of an idea. I grab Mark's phone and started to run around the big living room. Mark is hot on my tail. I hear a door open and I come to a stop. Mark ran right into me. I'm staring at Tanner and Y/N shirtless. I hurry up and cover my eyes to be civil.

Sorry I have to leave you on a cliff hanger.I will post 2 chapters on Monday, Wednesday,and Friday. 3:55 Pm Pacific Standard Time okay. Love you squirts. Your Mother Salem