Girls Day/Night out

[Zuzu Boyle]
"Close your eyes." [Name] did on what she was told. Zuzu is doing [Name] makeup. This is the first time that [Name] is having makeup.

"Thank you again, Zuzu."

"No problem. You look very pretty when you put on makeup." They are going to the movies together and then they will eat together at a small cafe. It will be a perfect day. Just the two of them.

"No, Zuzu-nee you're far more beautiful than me." [Name] reply with a soft smile. Zuzu signed as [Name] was always putting herself down.

Why can't she notice that she's much better in her own way?

"And done! What do you think?" [Name] open her eyes to see her self in the mirror. [Name] was in awe when she looks at herself.

"Wow." Zuzu giggled at what [Name] look at herself. She looks so shocked at her appearance.

"It's beautiful. Thank you again, Zuzu." [Name] look at herself.

"We should get going, the movie will start soon." The two began to leave before telling their father that they were leaving. They quickly left before their Dad becomes a helicopter parent.

They are excited to see the movie: [Movie Name]. After the movie, they were walking towards the restaurant that they plan. They were stopped by an attractive male.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry to interrupt but may I have your phone number?" The guy winks to [Name]

"Excuse me? I'm sorry to interrupt but may I have your phone number?" The guy winks to [Name]. Normally this will make her blush but suddenly [Name] felt annoyed and disgusted.

"No. If you excuse us, we're leaving." Even Zuzu was surprised by what just happened.

"Let's hurry, sister." [Name] gently pulled Zuzu's hand and pull her along.

"What was that back there, [Name]?"

"W-Well...I don't know myself." Zuzu grinned at [Name]. The makeup is giving her sister confidence.

"He isn't great of a guy anyway."

"You got that right." The girls laugh as they make their way to the cafe. They talk about the movie, what things that they didn't like or like about the movies, and other things.

"Thank you for coming, Please make yourself at home." [Name] and Zuzu thank the waitress. A cat jumps onto the table that they were sitting at. Both girls look at the cats with such awe.

"Meow~" They began to gently stroke the cat's fur. The cat made some purring noises.

"I want a cat now."

"Not while Dad is allergic to cats."[Name] pouted but continued to gently rub the cat's ears.

[Celina]

"Now! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!" [Name] move her arms of what she telling. Celina has candy on her mouth.