Meeting the yu boy

(Different age for this part)
____________________
(Zuzu Boyle)
(y/n)'s point of view)
   Today is the day that I'll meet zuzu-nee friend and his dad. Plus today is the day that I'll get my own deck and I was so exciting. I'm planning on getting a earth  deck and some dragons cards that are earth attribute. I just wear in what I wear yesterday, a oversized (f/c) hoodie with (s/f/c) leggings and shoes.
"(y/n)-imoto it's to go." I was getting shy and nervous already and I didn't even meet them.
"yeah! Come on my beautiful daughter it's to go." I blush dark red in embarrassment of my dad saying those things.
"O-ok! dad!" We went to the you show duel school as I was confused. Mostly because I went to the duel school before and I haven't seen other people in the duel school. I was waiting patiently for yuya and his dad, while i was playing my hair. Zuzu-nee and dad went outside to wait for yuya and his dad.
"Oh why, Hello there." Said a soft voice. I look up and to see a men's face infornt of my face. I quickly turn red before turning my head to my side before seeing a another face but this time it's a younger boy face. I squealed quite loudly and turn my head once again. I heard a little boy laugh and I know that it's was the boy.
"Yuya don't laugh at her." Said the men as he was scolding him. I slowly turn my head enough to look at them. The men has black hair and has golden eyes. He has a purple hat with a green goggles on top of the hat. And he is wearing a red jacket with a purple lining and red pants over an orange waistcoat with a blue collar and lined with yellow and a kerchief around his neck. The little boy is about a year older then me, i think this yuya that Zuzu-nee was talking about. Yuya has green hair and crimson hair and eyes; like a tomato. He has necklace around his neck. And he is wearing a red and white hoodie, blue shorts and red shoes.
"Come on (y/n)-imoto at least say hi or greet them." Zuzu-nee scold me, and since I don't want to upset my sister, I greet them.
"H....hi." I said quickly and softly and without looking at them.
"Hello to you to little one.....yuya greet her." And before I knew it, the little boy face was up close to mine. I yelp loudly before turn my head to face my sister. Dad laugh as he walk up at me and pat my head.
"Sorry yusho, yuya. (Y/n) is really shy of meeting new people. And it may take some time for her to get use to of you."
"actually this is good because I need to work with shy childs like her, so this is a good practice."
"Really dad?" ask yuya as I saw yusho nodded.
"Of course yuya being professional dueltainer means you will be dueling shy duelist that may be strong and you will need to with deal with shy childs when they want to talk to you. You have to make them feel comfortable with you." I slowly started relax when he said because it's true. 
"Well come on! We have to buy (y/n)'s deck dad!" Zuzu-nee whined a bit. I timidly nodded as yuya face brightened.
"You're going to get a deck!?"
"Of course she is yuya." Zuzu-nee gently grab my arm as I stood up and we ran outdoor with yuya, yusho and dad behind.
"Don't run away from me girls I have to look after you!" Me and zuzu-nee laugh, Well zuzu-nee is, I was laugh timidly. when we got there I almost immediately went towards the earth attribute cards.
"y-yu-yuya." I said softly and shyly as he look at me with surprised.
"Y-yeah (y/n)?" I look at zuzu-nee, she nodded.
"Ca-can....ca-can yo-you h-he-help...m-me wit-with...pic-picking o-o-out m-my deck?" I ask timidly as yuya nodded happily.
"Of course." That day was the dest day of my life because with the help of yuya, Zuzu-nee, my dad and yusho. I made the beautiful and strong deck.
________________________
(Celina)
(Y/n)'s point of view)
(Your Age:6)
   Next week is the beginning of our first semester in Duel Academy. Meaning that new students should be here today. Celina-nee is happy that the semester is starting, even though you can't see it, she happy. And for some reason the professor is always nice to us. But, when we meet the professor he send us to a lab. He said nothing about the lab test or anything about the memory machine that they did to us.
Today the professor went to our dorm and he wanted talk with us and with someone else. I was getting shy of meeting someone new out of the blue. Celina-nee actually annoyed of meeting someone that we didn't even know. I'm just wearing wearing a magenta and (f/c) plaid shirt, (s/f/c) shorts, black leggings underneath the shorts and (f/c) shoes with my rainbow dragon eye bracelet hanging around my neck. So, here we are walking towards the harbor where the new students are going to be landing. In a bunch near the harbor there was a boy. The boy has a very short, thick, pink eyebrows and purple eyes. He has purple hair on top and pink hair underneath the purple hair. And he is wearing a purple-colored long-sleeved shirt with a pocket on the left side of the chest, orange-colored buttons and black-colored collar, white pants and brown shoes. And there was a crowd around a brown haired girl and she saw wearing a pink and white uniform.
"Yuri." Called the professor to the boy as I almost forgot that we supposed meet a boy. The boy turn his head towards us as I only look at the ground.
"Come with us, Yuri." We all went to the place where professor works and stays.
"Yuri I want you to meet celina and (y/n)." Celina-nee turn her head in annoyance but I look at him with shyness. I put out my hand out for him to shack but he grab my hand gently.
"M-my....m-my na-name i-is (y/n).....it's ni-nice to-o-o me-meet..yo-you." I said gently and softly and shyly.
"Nice to meet you, (y/n). My name is Yuri." He then did something that cause me to be really red. He kiss my hand and my face turn really red. I heard my sister growling really angrily and darkly. Mainly because no one would dare do something to me without celina-nee permission, which would be never. Celina-nee pull me away from yuri as she glared at him darkly.
"Let's gets something straight. I want you to stay away from my little sister, got it?" Celina-nee said darkly and seriously. I thought that yuri would get the hint but he didn't. Yuri laugh a little.
"Hehehe. No promise~" I hope that Celina-nee and yuri will get along but it will take some time.
________________________
(Lulu & Shay Obsidian)
(Your age:13, Lulu:14, Shay:17)
(Y/n) point of view)
Like shay-nii promise, Me and lulu-nee brought our own deck. Lulu-nee has a Lyrical Luscinia deck as I have a fire attribute deck. And for some reason lulu-nee stop saying shay-nii to shay-nii and I can tell that shay-nii was a bit sad when lulu-nee stop saying shay-nii to our big brother. I still say shay-nii and lulu-nee to my older sibling like I always do. Shay-nii and lulu-nee would go outside while I stay inside the house since I don't like being outdoors. I would go outdoors but when I have to buy some foods or other things. We go to Spade Branch Heartland Duel School, Shay-nii is a third year, Lulu-nee is a second year while I'm a first year. And our school are having a duel Competition with the Colver Branch, as known as our rivals. That is what we are doing right now, a dueling competition. Shay-nii is wearing a dark grey shirt under a lighter one, dark jeans, and casual sneakers. Lulu-nee is wearing a yellow and white, knee-length dress with white shoes, and I'm wearing a (f/c) t-shirt with a (s/f/c) sweater, blue long pants and (s/f/c) shoes. Right now, I'm dueling a powerful guy from the Colver Branch. His name is Yuma Tsukumo and he is very powerful. While lulu-nee is dueling a girl name Rio Kastle and she is also powerful like yuma. I have my ace monster on the field while yuma has a card called Number 39: Utopia as I have my ace and it's called Fire Reshiram Dragon.  I have two cards facedown while yuma has one facedown.
"Utopia attack Fire Reshiram with Rising sun slash!" I have to stop this attack if not then I will lose.
"I activate my facedown: negate attack. This card stops your attack and ends the battle phase."
"WHAT?! I WAS SO CLOSE TOO!!.......I end my turn." I drew a card before smiling softly knowing that yuma just lost against me.
"I activate my other facedown, dark hole. This card destroys all monsters on your field." A dark hole of vertex appeared in the floor and drag Utopia into the vertex.
"Noo! Utopia!"
"Then I activate the card: card lockdown. This card doesn't allows you to activate any of your cards."
"WHAT!?" He was really fracking out and he was moving his arms up and down repeatedly.
"Now Fire Reshiram attack yuma directly." Fire Reshiram did a roar before attacking yuma.
"With blue flare!" Fire Reshiram shoot out blue fire and hit yuma with it, winning me the duel. I had a soft smile on my face before helping yuma up.
(At the stand)
(3rd point of view)
A boy was sitting beside with his best friend, Shay, he was looking at the two girls who just win their duel. That boy has black hair, light purple bangs and gray eyes. He is wearing a black shirt under a black and cream-colored jacket, and a necklace.
"Those two girls are amazing." Said yuto as he look at the two girls in the field.
"They are my little sisters." Yuto was unfazed.
"I see..." said Yuto happily with a smile before getting really surprised.
"Wait what?" He question as he look at the girls and back to his best friend a few times. When yuto and the girls meet each other, lulu seem to like yuto the movement she saw him.
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Lulu Obsidian."
"It's nice to meet you too, My name is yuto." Lulu and yuto shook hands as yuto was looking at (y/n) but (y/n) was hiding behind shay and was gripping onto his jacket. Shay and lulu look at their youngest, hoping that she say something. Shay sighs before patting (y/n) in the head, softly.
"Sorry yuto, (y/n) is just really shy and it may take some time for her to talk to you." yuto smiled before going up to shay and bend down slightly.
"Nice to meet you, my name is yuto. What's yours?" (Y/n) blush from getting attention from a boy that she haven't meet.
"M-M-My........m-m-my-y-y...na-name I-I-I-s-s...(y/n)." (Y/n) said softly, shyly and quietly. (Y/n) through that yuto heard her but he didn't. Yuto was confused on what she said but he didn't push her to say it again.
"Well congrats on your duel. The two of you were amazing." Said yuto as the two girls blush. Lulu from the complaint and (y/n) from embarrassment. Yuto look at the corner of his eye to see (y/n) blushing before blushing slightly himself.
_________________________
(Rin)
(Y/n) point of view)
Today was the day that I will see this yugo guy that rin-nee was talking about. And to be honest I was really shy and nervous about this, meeting a person that I don't know of...but rin-nee knows him so I guess it's okay to be less nervous and shy. Rin-nee did said that yugo was like always trying to cling into her when they became friends. I just hope that he isn't like that with me. Right now, we were by the park that commons only have but the park wasn't that clean. We waited for a half of a hour before a boy came running towards us. The boy has yellow hair that is swept to the right and blue in the back and has cyan eyes. He is wearing a yellow t-shirt, blue shorts and shoes.
"Hello rin!" Yugo hug rin-nee tightly before rin-nee hit Yugo in the head. Yugo whined before he saw me. I shyly look at the ground Not knowing that Yugo was blushing at me.
"Yugo I want you to meet my little sister, (y/n). (y/n) this is Yugo that I was talking about." And before I know it Yugo was in front of me and he was hugging me tightly, so tightly that I was turning blue.
"R-Rin-nee." I was trying to say and rin-nee saw my face was turning blue and she kick Yugo in the knee as he fell onto his knees.
"Yugo you were hurting my imoto."Rin-nee said darkly as I hide behind her. Yugo look at rin before looking at me as I flinch.
"Man, sorry rin it's just your sister looks really cute that I can't help but hug her." I blush really bright red.
"Don't say things like that to my imoto! Got that Yugo!?"
"Okay. okay I won't but I have to hug her when I want to okay?" Rin-nee growled before agreeing as I look her with shocked.
"Yes! I can hug her when I want to." Yugo fist pump the air with happiness. I was just standing with really bright red blush that cover my whole face.