Two

Taehyung has been waiting for hours, he kept glancing at his watch and patiently waited for his boyfriend. Yes, its their fourth year anniversary.

"Sir, I'm sorry but we have to close now." the waiter said softly,looking at him apologetically.

"No, no,no its fine. I'll just take these out please." Taehyung forced a smile.

The waiter bowed

Taehyung held back his tears, not wanting others to see him breakdown. He sighed and smiled, with his teary eyes.

Taehyung walked around the park, because first- he is so upset that Jungkook didn't show up on their date. Second- the dark sky made him more gloomy, so to enlighten his mood he decided to breathe in the fresh air and just roam around to keep his mind relaxed.

But things weren't meant to be peaceful, as he saw the heartbreaking scene infront of him.

His knees started to wobble, feeling he may fall down anytime, his heart ached as tears strated brimming on his eyes and slowly slide down his cute puffy cheeks.

There stood Jungkook, with a girl on his grip, kissing in public.

Taehyung couldn't believe it, first he thought it was just because of the argument they had that's why jungkook's ignoring him.

Taehyung ran away but not too far, he still could see the two connecting their foreheads together while others watched, cooing at the two 'lovely couple'.

Taehyung decided to call jungkook to see if he's gonna lie,

After few rings jungkook finally picked up his phone, and Taehyung saw how his smile dropped after seeing the caller id.

It broke his heart,of course.

Jungkook huffed

"Hello? What do you need? I swear if this is not important-"

"Where are you kookie" Taehyung tried to sound sweet,which he did great. But he stopped the tears and the sobs that are about to come out of his mouth.

"Taehyung, can you please not call me right now? Im working right now and im pretty busy." Jungkook coldly said.

'So you're busy kissing your "bestfriend" and didnt even bother to read my texts? Wow Jeon Jungkook, just wow! ' Taehyung wanted to shout at him.

"o-oh is...is t-that so.. "I chuckled fakely, "I'm sorry"
"whatever" Jungkook ended the call. Taehyung swore he just saw jungkook glaring at his phone but when Lisa came and hugged him, his face softens and hugged back.

Taehyung cried, he just could take it anymore... His father left his mom when he was just ten. Every sad memories of his past came to him.

Taehyung ran away, leaving the plastic bags on the floor and starTed running.

Running to where his feet are leading him, even crossing the road,

He stopped when he heared a loud horn of a huge truck, he didn't bother to look around or to run away, he just wanted everything to end. He closed his eyes and waited for te strong impact. But he felt arms around his body as he opened his eyes to see a man hugging him tightly.

'h-huh... I thought..'

"YAH! What do you think you're doing?! Are you insane?! Have you lost your mind?! Damnit Kim Taehyung! You could've died back there!"

Taehyung's eyes welled up with tears and sobbed.

"H-Hyung."