let's go

Hi lovelies....
Another plot came to my mind...
Just trying....
If you all like it and I got good response...will continue.... otherwise I will delete it...
So tell me how was it.....

*******************

Mumbai...
Night...
8:00 PM...

Its a big party in a hotel...

Success party of a movie....
All the media .... stars are present there...

The host is announcing...

H: so here is our very talented writer came....

A car came... all the media run to the car....
A beautiful girl came out from the car and smile to the media... She was a gorgeous girl.... but her attitude was also showing her confidence....

 but her attitude was also showing her confidence

Rp 1 : Ms Gauri sharma.... would you like to say something about the success of the movie? You are the writer...

Rp 2: yes Ms sharma.... you are the writer of this movie..... since 3 years your every movie was successfull... what is your secret...

Gauri: (with attitude ) there is no secret..... my hard work and God blessing is the reason of my success.... thank you...

Saying this she went inside....
The host welcome her...
Everyone meet her and congrats her..
She smile to everyone....

Then the cast cut the cake...
Everyone was dancing in the party..
While Gauri was standing near the counter and enjoying her drink...

"Not fair"

She turn to the voice....

G: (smile) rishav.... you...

R: a beautiful girl is standing here alone.... not fair.... would you like to dance with me...?

Rishav ask...

G:(rolled her eyes) rishav.... stop flirting.... I know many girls are drooling over you... because you are the hero of this movie... but I am not interested....

R: oouuch.... it hurts gorgeous... only you are the one who deny me... for how long you are going to be single...

Gauri smile to him..
Someone called rishav and he went...

.
.

.

.

.

Host: here is came.... our special guest.... Mr OMMKARA SINGH OBEROI...

Everyone claps and a dashing young man came out from the car....