nine

So here is the update....

"Werewolf"

Gauri whisper.... she is not in a state after see ommkara like that.... she want to run but her legs are not moving.... she is scared to the core....

While the half human and half wolf ommkara is ready to fight with the 2 wolf.....

2 wolfs attack him at the same time.... he attack them too...

Ommkara throw one of wolf a little far. .. While holding the second wolf neck...
The wolf scratch his face... And he punch the wolf....wolf  fall down.....

Ommkara quickly come top of on the wolf and ...... bite his neck cruelly.... blood splash everywhere.....

"Aaaaaaa......"

Gauri scream loudly.... And crying.... she can't take it...
The wolf dead .... Ommkara (wolf) looks up still his mouth cover with blood....

Gauri is crying badly....
Then the next wolf jump to attack ommkara.....

Ommkara  (wolf) quickly take out a silver knife and put it in that wolf stomach.... And the next second the wolf fall on floor dead..

Finally the three wolfs are dead...  Ommkara  (wolf) roared loudly..... then he looked at gauri.... he is looking so dangerous....

Gauri is crying badly.... Don't know what to do.... she want to run but her whole body is shaking....

"Please.... please leave me...please "

She plead crying..... she is too scared after see all this.... anyone could faint in fear... but don't know how she is still standing....

Ommkara  (wolf)  see her condition and try to calm himself.... And his wolf figure change into human....

But Gauri already scared....
Somehow she gain strength and start running.... without looking back she run for her life.... she think he would kill her....

Finally ommkara get his human form.... but his shirt was tore and blood is everywhere on his body and mouth.... as he fight with wolfs.....

He see Gauri is running from him.... he get worried... is she hate him.... no
He have to explain her everything.....

He started following her....

"Gauri..... stop please listen to me.... Gauri please "

He is pleading.... but Gauri don't want to hear or face him.... she was scared.... she run more fast with all her energy....

While ommkara is trying to catch her.... he have power of super speed but right now he can't use his power..... because he use the silver knife and silver made wolfs weak for sometime....

(I search on Google about wolfs and add more to myself... so May be some scenes would be illogical... but it needed for the story)