Soyeon's New Year

S O Y E O N

Later this midnight, it will be a new year. It will also mark the third year, of something I won't have to say. This breaks my heart so much. I shouldn't have done it, but I did so I won't regret it. It was either to die or to lose.

But I won't have to worry anymore. This is now least of my problem. For the holiday, me and my sister decided to go to Athens. Greek Mythology gets into my mind and also my sister's so we want to do something different. Currently, I am alone in the famous temple that was dedicated to the goddess Athena.

The Athena Parthenon stood in a still good condition with cauldrons of fire around the sides of the structure. The cold breeze of the night of Europe send chills throughout my body. This year will be full of many things again, not like the past years didn't. It's just this time, a lot more intense events will happen.

For example, the whole Jaehyun thing coming back. I'm sure he won't join my agency since I'm suspecting that he already has is own. My spies have heard a new agency on the rise in the north of Europe. They told me that a young man who is Korean was rumoured to run this, but is still small group.

But nonetheless, he's not a threat in my perspective. For now, I'll focus on my life. Everything is fine, at least from what I know. Now the winds blew harsher this time, making me shiver in cold. I should have damn brought my jacket. I wrapped my arms around my body which does not help. If I could wrap my money on how much I get weekly, yes weekly, I would have made a blanket that could make the north and south pole melt.

I was just joking, don't worry, even tho I want the ice glaciers to melt and turn to water to drown all my haters, I won't. Since I'm your friendly neighborhood enemy. And this might sound cliche but I felt arms wrapped around my body, where my arms were also placed. A face popped out of my side since the man put his face on shoulder and that man, is non other than Yuta.

"What are you doing here without a jacket?" Yuta asked. "I don't know, of course stupid I forgot my jacket! You destroyed my perfectly peace moment." I said, literally annoyed.

"Yeah, whatever. Were you thinking about him?" I sighed. "I know we've talk about this Yuta, but I can't. I love you but I still can't let him go. Is it bad if I can't?" I covered my face and he turned me around to face him.

"No it's not. I know myself can't change what happened before, but I'll try my best to change what will happen next. It's not my fault Taeyong got your heart first or the fact that he still has a little piece. Don't worry, I love you more than anything even if you don't have to say it back." He held my hands apart from each other.

"Even if I kill you? By accident?" I gave him an innocent face. His face is so funny when it suddenly change to a scared expression. "I...........won't mind?" He said but it came more of a question rather than a confident statement.

"Then I'll kill you know, and you won't mind right?" My hand that that Yuta used to hold, is now left on its own. Wanna know why? When I said that, he immediately let go of my hands while smiling in a way you would say he was scared.

"Come on! Somie must be waiting for us. She might want to watch the fireworks display." Yuta tugged my hand. "Bro, it's literally 6pm. We have like 5 more hours and 59 minutes before the countdown starts."

"It's never too early for the New Year!"

__________★★★___________

Happy New Year from me and my family! I hope you and everyone you love will stay happy and healthy this coming year! May God bless you! Love you guys SOSO much!♥️♥️♥️♥️