Chapter 2

It's another day bitches. Well yeah, your bitch is still lying here in my king size supercalifragilistic expialidocious bed in short super comfortable and of course very expensive bed. Well you are right I still have classes to attend to but hell bitch, I'm not insane to be a perfect attendance awardee. Well it's not an award worth of fighting for. Being in my bed is more relaxing than taking a bath and seeing my froggy classmates. And so as you know –

"Riri you need to get up now! You will be late for school, Mama Mia!" my mother shouted, my golly she just interrupted my insane thoughts.

Argghh interruption means one slap and that is my golden rule but bitch, my mother is an exception hahaha.

"Mom, I'm still sleepy." I replied

"Ok honey, I think I will just give this newly bought Channel bag to Yaya Pedra."

"Ok mom."

I replied still sleepy, wait did I hear Channel? No, no, no, no, no, that channel is mine. I hurriedly open my eyes and see my mother walking out my room but bitch this is Channel what where talking about. In an Iphone 11 camera flash, I am now in front of my mother and already grab my baby Channel hahaha.

"Thanks mom, I know you love me very much hahaha." I kissed her cheeks with my Anastasia Beverly Hills lipstick.

"Alright now honey, go now and hurry, you must be late for school."

And end of conversation, this Channel bag made me to attend my classes and now sitting in my sit and wondering why this three-haired was born hahaha, just kidding, and bitch I am so bored not until this man entered our room. Well he's kinda cute, but hell no bitch, I won't fall for his tricks, I make him fall in mine. Three-haired monster turn to him and ask,

"Are you the transferee Mrs. Perry said?"

"Yes sir." this cutie guy answered then he smiled.

Oh I know that kind of smile, the playboy smile. Yeah bitch so he sat down to his sit. And sorry to tell you bitch this is not a typical and cliché story so he didn't sit right next to me. He sat on the left row, while I am sitting in the right row. Hell! Why I am even watching him? Like duh?

"So because this is just the first week of class, and also I know that you all barely know each other, we're gonna play a game." Three-haired monster said.

Oh golly! I didn't know that three haired is still alive hahaha just kidding. No I'm not kidding, I'm Riley. Oh crap hahaha, forget that, it's just one of my not so funny pun bitch.

"The game will be filling in the blanks. So as the game says, you will just supply answers on the blank. On the first blank, your name, second, your nickname, third, age, and lastly who are you interested with or in short who among your classmates you want to know more." Three-haired continued with his saliva sprinkling on the front row like it is raining men allelujah there like bitch. Bitch it's another not-funny pun of yours hahaha.

"So the game starts now!" three-haired signal

Bitch! This is getting boring like hell yeahhhh. Eewwwnesss they all picking Colleen "The Beauty Queen without any title, except for being Ms. Congeniality" for the person they want to know more. My golly, they picking a non-substantial and a less brainy girl but bitch I don't care they are just froglets for me.

"You're next Mr. Transferee." another irritating voice from the three-haired monster.

"Hmmm my name is Dan Angelo Domingo and you can call me Dan." He start, well he has a nice pair of name. As expected his name is so the "boy-next door" type

"I'm 17 years of age, and born on August 12, 2002." Oh we have the same age and he is a Leo and I'm a Pieces, I think we have potential hihihi. Like duh Riley bitch, what are you thinking about are you now a feng-shui expert? Ok move on haha.

"And the person I am interested with is......" Well I'm curious who will this playboy gonna pick.

We'll I don't care bitches, we all know that they are all froglets after all hahaha. He is turning his head back and forth, left and right,and split all around, Yeah bitch, I know, another not so funny pun of mine.

Then he suddenly turns his gaze at my position and then he looked at me. Why the hell bitches is he looking at me? Is he going to pick me? No way have bitch, but I thought yeah bitch, well I know that I am too irresistible, I'm so sorry for that.

"is Colleen." He continued. Oh ok bitch. I don't care hahaha. Aww I'm too sorry for Colleen, she will gonna be the next victim of this cutie frog playboy.

*Kring kring*

"Ok class that's all for today, I'll see you tomorrow, class dismissed."

I gracefully rise from my sit and put all my things to my new baby Channel like a queen putting his diamonds on her jewelry box then suddenly I feel someone is standing in front of me so I raise my beautiful face with my eyebrow raising like asking what do he want. Oh it's Mr. Transferee cutie frog playboy, Dan.

"Hey there, I just wanna say you are the person I am interested with. I thought your name is Colleen because they say that Colleen is the most beautiful girl here in the class and I think you are the most beautiful." Dan said then he left me dumbfounded.

Hey bitch what's gotten on to him? What is he saying? I can't even, like the heck? Argghh, whatever I'll just go shopping. I wanna buy a new pair of Burberry stilettos , Oh my gosh my feets are so excited, raised to capital F E E T hahaha.