Chapter 1

Obito was walking towards his school, along the way he saw several couples his age who were holding hands tenderly. Obito sighed, honestly he wanted to have a girlfriend before his school term ended, but he had never felt in love, and there were no girls who confessed love to him.

Obito decided to run and when he was about to enter the gate of his school, his eyes briefly saw a boy and girl kissing not far from where he stood.

Huh? Are they not afraid of getting caught by people around?

But this was none of his business, he continued his steps and walked into the classroom, put his bag on the desk and stared out the window. Today the class was noisy as usual and Obito didn't pay attention to their chat.

"Return to your places." The classroom door opened and revealed the figure of a teacher who was ready to teach. "Today you have a new friend. You, please come in."

All students whispered then quiet when the new student entered the class. There were some students who looked at him in awe, surprise, or even normal. Obito shifted his eyes and was surprised to see the figure standing in the front.

That boy... Wasn't he who was kissing near the school gate?

"Introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Hatake Kakashi. Nice to meet you." Short and simple.

Then the teacher showed an empty seat for the silver haired boy. Obito watched his no-expression face as Kakashi passed by his desk.

Looks like a boring kid.

"Ah, during break time please write your names on this paper to make a new attendance list. Give it to me when it's done." The teacher placed the paper on his desk and started teaching.

Two hours passed and the lesson was over, all students lined up at the teacher's desk to fill in the paper before buying food outside. Obito looked back to see Kakashi who was standing in the last line.

He will definitely be bullied.

Obito was tidying his books when he saw the student in front of Kakashi throwing the pen to be caught by his friend, and Kakashi tried to take it back. As I thought. Obito walked towards the door, he didn't want to be involved in this.

"Obito!" But someone called him and when Obito looked back the pen had been thrown at him and he accidentally caught it. "Hide the pen!" His friend yelled.

"H-Huh?" Hearing that command he unconsciously turned his body to hide it and when he turned back to the front, Kakashi had captured his body.

So fast... W-Wait, did he hug me?!

Obito's eyes widened when he felt those hands move around his body, touching his back from the top to bottom, then his chest. "What are youー" Obito gasped when he felt those hands reached his thighs, waist, and every pocket on his pants.

Thud.

Obito fell on the floor when Kakashi finished doing it. "I got it." Kakashi said, showing the pen in his hand and walking back to the teacher's desk.

"Obito, are you ok?!" One of his friends, Hayate, approached him.

"I-I'm fine."

"What did he do to you? You suddenly fell down."

"Huh? H-He did nothing to me. I just... slipped." Obito stared at the floor in silence. What the hell is that?! My legs got weak. T-That was a sexual harassment!