Chapter 1 : Found

"Sabine, Zeb, chopper stay here and make the repairs. Kanan, Ezra you're coming with me to get supplies." Hera says.

"You got it." Sabine's exclaims

"Ugh. Why do I have to come."Ezra groans.

"Orders are Orders Ezra get use to it." Kanan tells Ezra.

"Fine." Ezra rolls his eyes.

Hera, Kanan and Ezra get to the market and start looking for some supplies. As they walk through the market Kanan feels a disturbance in force.

"Stay on guard There's somebody here." Kanan said looking around.

     When Kanan, Ezra and Hera turn around to leave, Kanan feels the disturbance again, But stronger.

He turns around and sees a girl about Ezra's age, 14, with a frosted blue tattered crop top, hair braided down to her knees, a thin red flannel shirt, ripped jean shorts, a small black belt, a small backpack with stars on it, hand raps raped around each wrist, a small crystal necklace  and tall black lace up boots.

There is a fruit from a stand suspiciously rolling towards her, she squats down to pick it up. When her hand is about one foot away from the fruit, it jumped up into her hand.

"Hera, Ezra, that girl." Kanan says.

"What about that girl?" Ezra asks.

"She is the somebody here." Kanan says.

"Yeah ok." Ezra says in disbelief.

"You really think so?" Hera asks.

"I know so. I'm  going to follow her Ezra come with."Kanan adds.

"I go tell Sabine and Zeb." Hera says.

Kanan and Ezra follow the girl all the way to the out skirts of the town. As they were following her she kept looking back like she knew the were there.

They watch her from behind a rock as she play with a ball sitting outside an old abandoned house. When Ezra tries to get a better look he steps on a stick. 'SNAP!' Kanan pulls Ezra out of sight.

The girl swings around and pulls out two blasters from the top of her boots "who's there!"

"What do we do?" Ezra whispers to Kanan.

"You stay here I got this." Kanan answers Ezra question.

Kanan comes out "don't shoot!" Kanan yells.

She lowers her blasters. "You're a jedi."

"And why would you think that?"

"Two things you have a lightsaber on your belt and you're the rebel the empire has a huge bounty on." The girl explains.

"Yeah ok good point."

Ezra pokes his head out from behind the rock.

"Who's that?" The girl says nodding her head to the rock.

Ezra comes out from behind the rock. "I'm Ezra."

"And I'm Kanan."

"I'm Celeste." The girl says.

"That's not your name."said Ezra.

"That is my name."

"That's not your, full name." Ezra repeats.

"Luna, Celeste." She repeats.

"Ok Luna, how did you get that fruit in your bag?" Kanan asks.

"I bought it." Luna lies.

"That's a lie." Kanan says.

"Ok so I stole it when the seller wasn't looking."

"That's also a lie." Kanan repeats.

"Wait, why do care how I got a fruit?" Luna asks confused.

"Come with us. We'll tell you why." Kanan says to her.

"WE!? I don't even what we're doing." Ezra exclaims.

"You just think I'm going to come with you!" Luna says.

"Well your coming with us the easy way or the hard way." Kanan tells her.

"How about the hard way." Luna says.

Luna runs to the back of the house and jumps into a low first story window.

"Ezra stay by the door so she can't get out!" Kanan yells.

Kanan runs to the back of the house and jumps in the same window. He search's around looking for Luna. Luna starts shooting at Kanan from a corner of a room.

She shoots Kanan in his right shoulder to get enough time to run past him. Luna runs to the front of the house look out the window above the door.

Ezra looks up and starts shooting at Luna. Luna shoots back down at Ezra then jumps to the roof. She jumps from one roof to another get farther and farther away.

"Kanan, she's on the roof." Ezra yells.

"Follow her!" Kanan yells.

Ezra jumps up on to the roof, looking around he sees out of the corner of his eyes Luna jumping in between to buildings. Ezra runs to the buildings to see that Luna is already 20 buildings ahead. Kanan uses a force jump to catch up to Ezra.

"I'll go behind her, you go around." Ezra orders.

"Oh so you're taking the lead this time?" Kanan says.

"Yeah, now go!" Ezra orders again.

Ezra jumps from building to building getting closer and closer to Luna.

Luna looks back at Ezra and starts shooting with what looks like a blaster under a hand rap. Luna runs to one of the docking bays - it happens that it's the one the ghost is in.

Kanan comes around the side of the docking bay to see Ezra force jump to tackle Luna. Ezra is on top of Luna and her arm's pined to the ground all she could do is try to kick at his legs. It didn't work. Hera, Sabine and Zeb watch as Kanan cuffs her so she can't get away so easily.

I hope you like it I have many more chapters I will post soon I'm happy with it so far. If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes feel free to tell me and i will fix it up.

Thanks - Luna Love