Chapter 18

Sitting down next to him, I sighed before falling asleep next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim SeokJin POV
"Namjoon? You ok"? Walking into the lounge room, I spotted Namjoon sitting on the lounge, head in his hands, facing downwards. He turned to face me before sighing. "I'm fine, Jin. It's just I don't know what we're gonna do".

I sat next to Namjoon, rubbing his back to comfort him. This hasn't been the first time I've seen Namjoon stressed over something. But this stedd was a bit different. It was stress for us, all the elementals in Seoul, in this house.

"It'll be fine, Joon. We figure everything out, ok"? Namjoon looked at me, smiled and nodded. "Thanks Jin. I'm goona go to bed". He headed off into a room, leaving me alone in the lounge room. I got up from the lounge and headed into the kichen to make some food for everyone.

After 30 minutes had passed, I had finished making dinner and called out to the guys. "Guys! Dinners ready"! One by one, they appeared in the kitchen, Hoseok teleporting. "Smells good Jin. Thanks", Jungkook told me before digging into the dinner I made. I sat down with everyone and soon, we got into a conversation, but Jungkook left after he finished eating, not saying a word to any of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. Sorry for the really super short chapter and not posting. I have had writer's block for a while and coundlt think of anything. Buy I will try and post again soon.