Bedtime

Short story!

(Instead of Mando singing, I'll make (y/n sing and yes I was inspired by this video to make this short story)

Mando: I can't get the kid to sleep he just wants to play around with me

(Y/n): *Crouches down* Hey little guy, come on time to go night night!

The child: * Shakes head and whimpers*

(Y/n): *Picks the child up and sings him a lullaby, "Hush little child, close your eyes
Sleep the night away I'll cradle you in my arms tonight and I won't let no one harm you..sweet little baby, rest your head and dream on tonight, I'll protect you at all cost and won't let no harm you..my little baby of mine.."

*As soon as I stopped singing the child was already asleep, Y/n) went down the ladder and put the child in his bed, she then headed up the ladder into the cockpit*

Mando: You're a natural

(Y/n): I know I am! *giggles*

Mando: Wanna stay up here and just talk?

(Y/n): Sure *Goes to the chair and sits next to Mando* so..I've meaning to ask you..

Mando: What is it?

(Y/n): How come you never take off your helmet?

Mando: It's forbidden since I made a promise to the creed..

(Y/n): oh..I..I..didn't know

Mando: Well know ya know..anything else you'd like to know?

(Y/n): No I'm good for now but you can ask me something if you want..

Mando: Where did you learn to sing like that?

(Y/n): Well after my parents left me out on the street, a lady found me she took me in and raised me as her own and she sanged that exact same song to me every night to help me sleep..

Mando: What happened to her?

(Y/n): A stormtrooper shot her..and I was out on the streets again by that time I was only 14..

Mando: Oh..That must've been horrible..

(Y/n): It was..atleast she cared about me unlike my parents..anyways I'm gonna head to bed *Gets up from her seat*

Mando: Alright

(Y/n): Goodnight Mando! *I kissed his helmet (which was actually his cheek), then went down to head to my room and sleep*

Mando: *Blushes and touches his helmet where she kissed it..he then whispers* Night..

Happy New Year Everyone!! 🎊
Hello 2020! :D